
Saturday, August 01, 2009@10:01:00 pm
この片想いに 終わりがないのなら それでもいい
この片想いを まもって欲しい
まだ何も出来ない 僕なんです
告白なんかしたら 笑顔さえ見れなくなるから
ここから見つめるだけで かまわないよ
この片想いを 気づいて欲しい
後戻りできない 恋なんです
;
片想いの小さな恋 - テゴマス On 25072009, saturday :
YAYS :D no amt of words can describe th joy I felt today. LOL. too exaggerated liaos.
But anw, today is the day which
ORIGNALLY involved J3&OL. But XJ decided to come halfway :) But anws, we are supposed to mit at 12pm, but i reached at 12 plus :S heeeees.
In th moring, my sister cooked 5 panckes for me, so fulling. Brrrrs. then gg to go JP for outing to celebrate both me and shimin's bday. :)
Barely reaching JP, pauline called me and ask whr am I den I told her tht I'm walking up den she hung up. -.- Then, I'm suppose to go pepperlunch meet them but they nt in th PepperLunch de store. So I walked round the coffee shop to search for them. then suddenly I heard shimin calling me but before tht she said she called me like 3 times but I didn't hear cos I was listening to my MP4. LOL. I sat dwn but Joanne was no whr to be seen. Few mins ltr she suddenly appeared out of nowhere so we decided to by our lunch :B me and shimin ordered chicken sukiyaki while joanne ate beef sukiyaki.
Den we chose a seat to sit dwn lohh. So I asked shimin where is florence, den she v angry and shejust replied me dno lahh, dun care her liao. :x den I'm like whr's pauline (cos she called me mahh. just now) den Shimin said tht she told joanne she's nt coming... ): den I'm like impossible, I must call her. Then i called twice, she nv pick up. the third time, her handphone offed. -.- Ohwell, so joanne's sukiyaki came and suddenly, pauline and florence appeared w our bday cake! LOL! den me and shimin was like so shocked! they (the three of them) actually came early for our sake to decorate the cake for us! So sweet lah! and the cake is really
veryveryvery beauifully decorated. :))))))))
*touched* but still, we had to eat our chicken sukiyaki first while flor and pauline went to buy theirs. Initially joanne wanted to eat the cake first de. haha!
Then I told florence tht shimin was very angry w her. hehhhs, but it's a misunderstanding lahh! And pauline say tht this plan actually 有很多破绽 cos 1stly, she called me -.- den 2ndly, only got me, shimin and joanne den why do we nid to find a 6-seater seats. hahahaha! but it's still successful nonetheless, cos me and shimin were too stupid to actually suspect anth. LOL! then while eating, we toked abt lotsa things lohh! haha. den I kept throwing my chicken to shimin (who is sitting opposite of me). Joanne commented tht we're v disgusting :s cos seeing th chickens being thrown back and forth th table. LOL! den alotalotalot of random stuffs which i can't really rmb and florence say tht she can draw tegoshi! So i lend her y paper and pen and she really drew him! LOL! so ugly. oh well, he
IS ugly. :D
So we decided to finally eat our cake and me, pauline and shimin kept looking at th cake and guessing who wrote wht and stuffs, while joanne and florence went to look for lighter. Then we cun guess tht th thing florence drw was actually xiaolongbao! haha. I tot it was tomato. :S haha! AND, florence wrote one hiragana th oppsite way! LOLLLLs. but well, she's forgiven. and our cake got lots of
PINK ): cos of PAULINE. haha. she so happy -.- haha! Florence's massu is also beautiful lahh! once i saw it den I knew it's massu liao. haha! and Joanne guyi write TEGO so big and MASU so small ): haha. den few mins they still cun find the lighter, so we decided to just pretend tht th candles were lighted. :xx and so, me and shimin fought over th candles as one of them is pink w the red stand, while th other one was yellow w the orange stand. and
OBVIOUSLY, I snatched th yellow w orange stand as it's so massu-ish while th pink w red stand was tegoshi -.- haha! so we kept scolding and snatching frm each other but in the end we still half-half lahh. BUT, we were arguing abt who to "blow " which candles and we kept turning th cake round and round till shimin's finger went and poke th massu!!!! and so, her massu was disfigured.
LUCKILY, florence did drew 2 massus. LOL! :D
aft v long, we sang th birthday song. and as usual, I did not know who to sing it to as it's both dedicated to me and shimin, so I sang "happy birthday to MASSU" and shimin was like O.O and den laflaflaflaflaf. haha. srsly, I tot of tht as both of us love massu mahh~ :D see, me so clever. haha! straight aft tht, I used th knife and smudged TEGO hahahahahahahah. then we cut th cake tgt and joanne helped us to serve and those logistics thingi. Me just enjoy th cakey. Obviously, th disfigured massu is shimin's while th other is mine :D so I'm like xuanyao-ing my massu to shimin and shimin nt happy! haha. so she threatened to disfigured my massu ): So i did th same to her and you know wht she did?! she slammed massu w th tissue! so saddddening uhh! haha.
den eateat. even tho th cake looks nice, it doesn't taste tht nice tho. :x but it's ok lahh :D hehhhs. and pauline had to go halfway to JB w her family, right aft a while when XJ came. ): haha. so she left lohh~ den XJ ate th cake den she analayze it. heehhhs. den toktoktok and we wanted to take neoprints so went to the old JP. on our way thr, we were toking abt wht we shld wear to prom... ): me dun feel like wearing niceniceniice ): me wna wear pyjamas. :)))))))) haha. den *insider joke.* hehs.
den aft few mins staring and dazing, we FINALLY went inside th arcade and took th neoprints. ZOMGs. me looked so ugly :S so me decided to do all gui lian as they are nicer than my smiling face. haha! so they were like squeezing inside thr decorating while I'm observing ppl dancing DDR. cool stuff man. If it were me, I surely wun get anth de. HAHA! so aft like 20 mins(?) we went to play the game which it's so damn cool and had Yamapi's and Crystal Kay's songs. So shimin, florence, XJ and joanne played while I took pics of them. HAHA! AND THEY FAILED!!!! MUAHAHAHA. so funny :S
Then went to kopitiam as XJ haven ate. And we played truth and dare. :D so fun. knew lotsa secrets which I didn't know man! C: cun elaborate abt tht alot. but just tht, got one qns really made me think if I'm telling th truth anot :S dno lahh! dun care le. (?) maybe I'm telling lies. HAHAHA! dno lahh! rawrs. haha. den flor and joanne had to leave first so me, XJ and shimin went to take th train all th way to joo koon and back again. srsly, pioneer MRT station is damn classy man. (L) it lots. but anw, went to find my sis and parted w them :)
in conclusion, it's a FUN-FILLED day. and thanks to the three of them (florence, pauline and joanne) for spending their time and money on decorating and buying tht gorgeous cake for me and shimin! :D
♥♥♥HAPPYBIRTHDAY TO LEESHIMIN; AKA HISA :D
muahahas, (L) you lots la. you are a great friend and a great fangirl of massu :) You rarely get mad at me tooo~ even tho I know I'm idiotic at times, but well :) and, you always unconditionally willingly teach me maths which I sucked lots in. :) continue to be a great massu fan hor! cos you are th only who can high w me abt him LOL!
(L) YOU TRUCKLOADS!
Yes ppl,
HAPPYBIRTHDAY TO JULY BABIES :) [sorry to those whom I've forgotten to wished ):]
0407: Masuda Takahisa, Akanishi
1107: Shigeaki Kato
1207: ChuaXinzhi
1307: LimXiaojun
1507: LauAikyang, Gerald oh
2107: Leeshimin, Ruixin
*p.s. if I've missed anyone out, pls drop me a message :D
***yeapppps, today is th first day of August. which means tomorrow is my bday :D But, I'm nt really tht happy ): Cos I've found out smth today which kept me thinking, all day long. I've so much to tell you guys wht is gg thru my head. But no amt or approporiate words can express them. How can I convince you? How can I let these emotions reach you guys? I'm sorry tht I've been selfish this few weeks/days. Had been only caring for my own things and not you guys. I'm sorry. But this thing have came at th right time. At least it's before my bday. I can do smth. And I hope tht tht works. Just let me be greedy this year... I don't really believe in it, but still, I hope it will work. Now I can only rely on supernatural things. Please, make it come true... And hopefully, when I go bk, evrything will be fine, like before. :)))))
ohyes, let me sidetrack. Blogger is pissing me off. cos the edit html and compose and th tools on top all disappeared. WTHHHs. -.- I felt like changing to LJ liao. STUPID BLOGGER. NOW I CAN'T EVEN EDIT ANTH. =.= not even pics. RAWRS. now okay le ! :D
yeayea. anw, went to LOT1 just now and played th lollipop game. and I've only 2 dollars and no 1 dollar, my sis also dun hv. so we just put in 1 dollar lohh. and the thr's th box which have 2,3,4,5. den for th first round it stopped at 2. so we had 2 lollipops. den the second tym, thr's two lollipop on th thingi so I'm so happy. And was contented as long as we get 2. BUT, WE GOT 5! ZOMGs. so lucky rites?!
DEN ME AND MY SIS WERE LIKE SOME DEPRIVED CHILDHOOD KIDS DEN WE HI-5 AND YEAHHHHED SO LOUDLY IN PUBLIC! den th guy carrying th kids ask us how did we get 5. den we also dunno so we gave one of th lollipop to th kid :D see! so nice :DD and he said byebye to us. so cute :D
ok. the end. :D