90% J + 4% K + 3% HK + 3% TW = 100% ME
A hardcore fan of 9864-nin NEWS, TEGOMASS & TheGazettE & WEAVER & APPLICAT SPECTRA & FLUMPOOL; FTI's Minhwan + SongJoongKi & YooAhIn + KimSooHyun + Davichi + BaeSooBin! (the list just gets longer...) I feed on fangirling :)
This is a space for me to record down all my daily (or not-so-daily) happenings so that I can reminiscence the past anytime I want. All this is just a facade, you have to befriend me to know me, but even if you do, you still won't know me.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MASUDATAKAHISA! 8D(L) GAHHH. I've been like waiting for this day for like asdhjasdgjkgfahyears days, and FINALLY, it's YOUR day! ;D Today is damn special, because it's not only YOUR bday, but also America's Independent day! (: So you can imagine how many millions of people are celebrating this day w you. ;D I hope tht your career will get btr and btr, earn lots of money, more fans, live longer, be happier as days passes by.. etc. Too much to name, too little space to type it all out. ;D But as long as our (fans) wishes reaches you, I guess it's enough. (: I'm very happy to get to know you and idolise you. Do takkaires, esp w tht H1N1 cases rising in Japan (and S'pore D:) So, it's still IMPOSSIBLE for me to go to Japan and see you in real life. But please, do wait for us man! No matter wht, all th best and I'll be always supporting you guys and JE. :D Even tho I'm still a noob fangirl, but I'm sure tht my love for you guys will grow more and more, so KEEPSMILING. Enjoy today as today is a special day whr ONETWO BIG HOT SMEXXY STARS ARE BORN! :D HAPPY23RDBDAY!♥
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO AKANISHIJIN! XD JINJIN! ;D I rmb th first tym I knew his existence is when I'm watching Gokusen2 and I felt tht you're HOTTER than kame. (but I love ALL KAT-TUN's member equally, now.) No doubt, your singing is damn nice. I'm really grateful tht you are still back in KAT-TUN aft so many commotion. So I hope tht you'll keep improving to fill all our hearts w your voice. Anw, whtevr you say (esp th quotes HERE) really touched my hearts and made me like you even more! Keep laming w taguchi and naka! ;D No matter wht, hope tht you've had a good day w KAT-TUN! and, TAKKAIRES of your health! May you grow hotter and hotter by day! ♥
In conjuction, I wna play NEWS Happy Birthday! 8D♥ Cos th lyrics are really AWESOME man, ENJOY. ;D
***
okay ppl, it's not tht I don't wnt to post. But it's just tht stupid blogger forbid me frm posting pics. ._. so it'll be some short summary of words and stuffs. Pictures will be uploaded at a ltr date. (fangirl stuff. If you do not uds anth, den I guess you shld stop reading now.) This post will be VERY content heavy due to th vids i koped frm youtube. watch it earlier just in case they delete them. ):
YAYS! ;D Today is a very happy day. (other than their birthday.) TODAY IS THE RELEASING OF TANABATA MATSURI'S FULL MV! ;D I'm like so damn happy cos i've been waiting for this day for sooooooo long man. srsly. And when i saw someone posting it at News_Jpop, I'm like SCREAMING then my whole family scolded me as they are watching HarryPotter on chnnl 5. (Ohwell, tegomassu more impt wor.) W/o fail, th MV is full of CUTE massu. ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ RAWRS. ok, I've auto censored SOMEONE. :D:D:D:D:D OHMAN, whtevr I say doesn't do much justice to their MV lahh. So, HERE YOU GO! (But if you're neither their fans but just wna say smth BAD abt my massu or wht. then forget it, I'll ban you. I SWEAR.)
YEAYEAYEAYEA♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ *fails* muahahas. Me damn high lahh. thenthen thr's also th acapella of their Tanabata Matsuri's coupling, Hanamuke on a TV show. (thanks lots to youtube and Newshfan. ♥♥)
anddddd, please click HERE to vote for 増田貴久(NEWS)takahisa masuda. Please ppl, it'll be the BEST bday present for him ;D and I'm like spamming like siaoooos. :D On th side note, I still can't believe tht junno actually rose more than akanishi! ZOMG. and he's like catching up w others! I thnk thr must be some fans spamming like siao dwn thr lahh. WTH.
Anw, to put it simply, I dedicated my whole day to massu and jin as thr's like MASSIVE picspams @ livejournal frm their loyal fans (just tht I'm too stupid to do any icons nor banners) so, people like me, who is soooo uncontributive do our part by saving it all day long. and now, I've got like 700+ pics of NEWS in my comp. OVERLOADED. and have over 1000+ icons frm all JE to PS COMPANY idols. :D YES. me is very happy. So, i really love livejournal alot and it'll be quite soon when I'll abandon my blogger acc and jump to lj. aft all, all th NEWS/KAT-TUN fans are in my f-list and I can screen who is reading my post. WOOHOOOS ;D BANZAI.
okkkk, to put it shortly, listen to TANABATA MATSURI (and lyrics), HANAMUKE (and lyrics), BOKURASHIKU (and lyrics) and OWARANAI (and lyrics) as they are all tegomassu's new singles! ;D I'm SOOOOOOOOO happy tht I've purchased their album and singles as this is really one of th best. :D
I'm nt sure if some of th link do you guys hv access to, cos some are friends locked. :D Oh yea, and I've decided to master th lyrics so tht i can sing along tgt when I get my CDs. 8DD yeap, thr are also some of th extra which are of LQ, HERE, HERE and HERE.
okkkayyy, I've also dwnloaded th DVD making of tanabata matsuri at th lj thr and man! MASSU IS LIKE DAMN HOT IN TH YUKATA AND THEY ARE REALLY FUNNY IN TH MAKING ;D THE KIDS ARE REALLY ADORABLE, BUT MANY SCENES ARE V HURTING (FOR ME). MY DEAR HEART CAN'T TAKE IT. DDDDDDD: BUT STILL, IT RAWKS. :D I'm also not sure how did th whole singles leak out. haha! :D
PLEASE REMIND ME TO POST THOSE SNAPSHOTS OF IT :D EDITED ON 11042009! His concentrated face is like sooooo, irresistable! 8DDD (L) Masuda's talk abt insects. Be honoured, insects! ): Yeap, and he's like saying once he gets bitten by insects, he'll hv rashes. tht's why he keeps avoiding those insects. :D It's not because he's a coward. ._. This IS funny, cos he's like singing lipsync-ing halfway and showing the smiling face when he saw th insect. and INSTANTAEOUSLY, he stopped smiling and STARED at th insect. (LOL) Ugly face of Tegoshi which Massu somewht made fun of. YAYS ;D Ohyea, can you see tht thr's more girls at massu's side? This shows tht Massu is more charasmatic than HIM! YAYYYYY. ;B BUTAAAAA LOVE. haha! The director just ask them to smile and Massu did this cute face. HEEEE. Left: The boy is cute! ;D srsly. He looks like a chipmunk! (L) Right: Massu had his eyes set on this girl right frm th start alrdy. ): So he kept disturbing her. ZOMGGG. 我连一个小孩都不如! yeayea. I'm sad alrdy. He swayed close to her sooooo many times lahhh! DDDDD: AWWW, don't you thnk tht Massu looks sooooo cute w those children? :D And th girl is like so pretty. ): OHMAN. Emo liao. haha! Then summore he smiled and look directly at her! ZOMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG. Kill me ): the main point of this pic is not bcos i love him or wht. -.- it's because he is drawing himself. and he definetely don't hv any artistic talents. HAHAHHAA. 有自知之明是件好事! Left: YES, me love this pic alot. Cos massu totally blocked his face by walking in front of th cam. Right: Tegoshi having his revenge when massu is toking. DISGUSTING HOT GUY APPEARS IN YUKATA! *NOSEBLEEEEDDDDDS* Massu's hotness made me speechless. :D They are showing a gag in which Massu is correcting Tegoshi :) Left: Massu trying to pose sexy. SEXY! :D Me approves. Right: He's talking abt FOOOOOD and giving tht cool look. HEEHEE ;D Left: They're saying byebye to me th fans aft saying their wishes :D Right: Then for th CM which they screamed JOHNNY'S ENTERTAINMENT. *BONGS* ( whrby massu hits th drum. KAWAIII. )
yeapp, then 04072009 is th day whrby I finally found out whr to listen to my deardeardear KAI and MASSU's radioshow alrdy. :D damn, I'm soooo happy. cos th's like so many of my fave artist lahh! AND, both Massu's and Kai's radioshow are on th same day, at 2230 - 2300 and 2330 - 2400! ;D lovelovelove, once i get hold of media player 11, I'm gg to catch it evry fri. (ME GG TO MASTER JAP. 8D) heeheee.
So, in conclusion, today is a massu-filled day whrby all of us (J4) are like damn high and enthu lahh. did too many thngs to be typed out to share w non-fangirls. So, shall end my crazyy post here and will post abt th thngs we did on 06072009 at a ltr date. ♥
ANYWAY PEOPLE, TOMORROW (07072009) IS TANABATA MATSURI IN JAPAN!! XD♥♥ me wna attend lahh. DAMN. :(
PS. I'm also falling in (L) w KOI NO ABO singles song. LABYRINTH (lyrics), OPEN YOUR EYES (lyrics), SHARE (lyrics) and KOI NO ABO (lyrics) :D PSS. thanks to all those contributors which i linked frm (: PSSS.if you wna open those links in another window/tab, pls press "ctrl" while clicking th link. :D