<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/32274185?origin\x3dhttps://s0hhuixin.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
SohHuiXin (L) KAIMASSUKE.
90% J + 4% K + 3% HK + 3% TW = 100% ME
A hardcore fan of 9864-nin NEWS, TEGOMASS & TheGazettE & WEAVER & APPLICAT SPECTRA & FLUMPOOL; FTI's Minhwan + SongJoongKi & YooAhIn + KimSooHyun + Davichi + BaeSooBin! (the list just gets longer...)
I feed on fangirling :)

This is a space for me to record down all my daily (or not-so-daily) happenings so that I can reminiscence the past anytime I want. All this is just a facade, you have to befriend me to know me, but even if you do, you still won't know me.



s : Huiying.T, Sherlyn, Yanyan. Cixian. Germiane. NEWS Comm Cheesie, Bongqiuqiu, Xiaxue.

Archives.
200609, 200610, 200611, 200612, 200701, 200702, 200703, 200704, 200705, 200706, 200707, 200708, 200709, 200710, 200711, 200712, 200801, 200802, 200803, 200804, 200805, 200806, 200807, 200808, 200809, 200810, 200811, 200812, 200901, 200902, 200905, 200907, 200908, 200911, 200912, 201001, 201002, 201003, 201004, 201005, 201006, 201007, 201010, 201011, 201012, 201101, 201102, 201104, 201105, 201111, 201112, 201201, 201203, 201204, 201205, 201206, 201207, 201210, 201211, 201212, 201301, 201303, 201304, 201305, 201306, 201311, 201312, 201401, 201402, 201403, 201501,

Sunday, July 12, 2009@10:59:00 pm

It always end whenever I start to get my hopes high.
Altho it has been such a short one, only five days, not even one week.
But still, you've made these mornings fun for me.
I wonder, when will this happen again.


HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY TO SHIGEAKI! (L)
(whose birthday falls on 11042009)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO AHZHI! :DD
VEGGIESLOVE(: 4 years of friendship le. Ok, make it maybe 3? Cos I don't rmb interacting at all with you when I'm in sec 1 :D

HAPPY ADVANCED BIRTHDAY TO LIMXIAOJUN! XD
(whose birthday is TOMORROW!)

ok, I'll update more th nxt tym w pics and words of cos. cos I'm chionging my Biology SPA skill 3 corrections. damn. haha!
On th side note, it is EXACTLY 3 weeks (or is it 2 more weeks?) to my birthday! 8D I didn't know until I went to lib today to borrow bks for my cousin and th bks are dued on my bday. LOL.