<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/32274185?origin\x3dhttps://s0hhuixin.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
SohHuiXin (L) KAIMASSUKE.
90% J + 4% K + 3% HK + 3% TW = 100% ME
A hardcore fan of 9864-nin NEWS, TEGOMASS & TheGazettE & WEAVER & APPLICAT SPECTRA & FLUMPOOL; FTI's Minhwan + SongJoongKi & YooAhIn + KimSooHyun + Davichi + BaeSooBin! (the list just gets longer...)
I feed on fangirling :)

This is a space for me to record down all my daily (or not-so-daily) happenings so that I can reminiscence the past anytime I want. All this is just a facade, you have to befriend me to know me, but even if you do, you still won't know me.



s : Huiying.T, Sherlyn, Yanyan. Cixian. Germiane. NEWS Comm Cheesie, Bongqiuqiu, Xiaxue.

Archives.
200609, 200610, 200611, 200612, 200701, 200702, 200703, 200704, 200705, 200706, 200707, 200708, 200709, 200710, 200711, 200712, 200801, 200802, 200803, 200804, 200805, 200806, 200807, 200808, 200809, 200810, 200811, 200812, 200901, 200902, 200905, 200907, 200908, 200911, 200912, 201001, 201002, 201003, 201004, 201005, 201006, 201007, 201010, 201011, 201012, 201101, 201102, 201104, 201105, 201111, 201112, 201201, 201203, 201204, 201205, 201206, 201207, 201210, 201211, 201212, 201301, 201303, 201304, 201305, 201306, 201311, 201312, 201401, 201402, 201403, 201501,

Thursday, May 28, 2009@11:38:00 pm

"I think flowers are most beautiful when they are given away." -Barney.

Helloo people!(: yaeyeayeayea, I'm BACK. But I thnk now is a very BAD time to be back to blogging. haha! B'cos sch's gna reopens soon D: booohoooooos. ): yeayea, and th bad thing is tht I'm still left w PILES AND PILES of homework. ._. And I still aimed to finsih it last wk lahh, but I I'm too slack le. D: Ohyahh, anws, I thnk I'll only blog whenI feel like it, so perhaps I may not blog for mths?! HEEE(: depends on my 心情 loh. But most imptly, I thnk I'l dedicate this blog for more of me FANGIRLING rather than keep rumbling on and on abt my boring life. (: ehhhs, i thnk most of you are not interested? But it's ok for me if I lost some of my readers lahh :S

Anws, I've changed to haloscan liao. Cos haloscan tht thng v cool! :D Got influenced by Huiying liao :/ heehee, so thr's one available at my post and th profile thr, but pls use my post de haloscan when you got smth to comment abt my post while use my profile de one for SPAMS or whtsoevr lohh. Cos i thnk I wun reply those in my profile de, unless it's v impt or wht lohh! :S

Thanks uhh! (: kk lahh, i shall do a short summary abt wht happened which I thnk is interesting during this hols! :D


Recollection #01.
OHYAHHH! You know? My cousins got influenced by me (or rather I pyschoed them) into knowing MASSU! :D heeheee. Then on one random day, I called Veanna (4 yrs old) to point out those whom she think is very 帅 one. So i tried it out by showing her KAT-TUN's pictures. DENDENDEN, initially she pointed at AkanishiJin, but she changed and pointed at UedaTatsuya! 8DDDD AND, th facinating thing is tht she pointed him out of evry pic okkk! NOTJOKING(:

FLORENCE, MY COUSIN (L) YOU ! 8D♥

Amused by th results, I showed her NEWS pic and th first pic i showed her she IMMEDIATELY pointed at TEGOSHI. ASDHAJFGHSAJKGDH!%@^&*%#^@%*! >:( So I'm DEFINETELY NOT PLEASED, and I showed her more. And th overall results is tht she's more of a Koyama fan > a Tegoshi fan > a Massu fan > Shige fan > Nishikido&Yamapi's fan.


Recollection #02.
HAPPY FATHER'S DAY,
I forgot to wish my dad. :S

ohwells, tht day my dad was working till 4pm and my sis went to work till 7pm while my SM and my zhanyi went to dunno whr. So technically speaking, I was ALONE at home rotting. So I watched dramas to waste my time away. :S blahhhhs.


ohyahh, then i realised tht this was th last pic our whole family took tgt, I can still rmb tht I was my bday tht day and i ate at th fras cas de smth de. A french (?) restaurant, cos i LOVE th tiramisu thr. Ohwell, tht tym de me was sooo pretty ): haha! :D (ohyea, you an also see tht it's taken long time ago as my sis was fat then. Now, HELL NO.)


Then my dad reached home, so left me and him. haha! So he told me alot of things lohh!

You know, my dad was offered a job at Osaka, Japan last yr! :DDD But he turned them dwn ): B'cos he say tht zhanyi is still too small and th cost of living thr was too high. WL. DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD: Then I very disappointed lahhhhhh. )))))': If not hor, I could have go visitied him in JAPAN! den 顺便 go to NEWS/THEGAZETTE/KAT-TUN's concert okkkayyyyy. T.T IDON'TWNASTAYINS'PORE. ENDOFTALK. ._.

Then he 炫耀 to me how good his 点心 is. Too bad, I've NONE of his genes. ALL of it went to my sis instead. -.- But it wasn't a bad thing, cos she hv to cook for me tho. haha! :D But srsly, my dad de 点心 is realllly good man! I rmbed tht he always make 水晶包 for us de. AND it's damnnnnnn goooooood! :D I can still rmb its taste lahh.

But anw, th main point is tht my dad did appear on a show once! And it's damn random cos tht tym I was bored so i switched on th TV den i saw a guy who looks like my dad cooking (cos they only show his neck and below as requested by my dad) then it's a show to promote my dad's de 点心! :D

den still got one more FREE advert (as shown abv) cos thr's this reporter who went to th restaurant which my dad is working in to eat their 点心, cos he heard tht many ppl love it. denden he go and 推销 my dad's 小笼包! :D heee, cos my dad's 小笼包 damn cool, got a “火口”at th top for ppl to suck th juice out de. heeheee.

Ohwell, cool dad. haha! Then at first we wna go eat 煮炒 de, but in the end thr too many ppl liao, so my dad 打包 kueychap, chicken rice and duck meat bk for us so we sat thr tgt and eat lahh. HEE(: I also forgot when since we hv sat dwn tgt like tht. So th dinner was cheap, yet nice and we drank coconut. (: Then my dad also bought a chardonnay (only 5% of alcohol nia, nt high enulf to make us drunk) for us lohh, but i dun like it cos it taste like antibotics :S but it's still kk lahh! Then we went home lohh(:


Top Left: th chardonnay my dad bought for us :D
Top Right: th green bean soup w th thng used in miso soup de. damn nice! :D cooked by my dad.♥
Bottom Left: mealworms for th fishes :D and th red things are actually carrots for them to eat! O:
Bottom Right: The sweet my dad bought for me! He rarely buy thngs for me de lohh! 8D

In conclusion, I still my dad, and (L) my SF.
aft all, they still did treat me right even tho we've quarrels or squabbers now and then. (:

Recollection #03.
went to eat 点心 at taka AGAIN. den eat till $190 lehh! ZOMGS, damn 不划算 shld hv went my dad's restaurant to eat, cos th things thr are much nicer lahh ): But anws, aft tht, we went to shop for shoes. BORING. I'm thr like -.- liaooo. but smth interesting is tht my cousins are BOTH ZILIAN de okkk?! :DDDDD!


SEE?! 8D I thnk I've influence them too much le :S Actually I did vid them dwn, but lazy to upload it, cos thr's too much pics on this post, content heavy.

okk, I've got sick of typing, I shall flood it w pics instead(:
Random #01.

these are pics which shows how my ahyi make it into a beautiful bouqet lahh (: guess how much? less than $25 leh(: heeee, very pretty hor? 8D It's made for felihua lahh, cos we went to ACCO concert mahh ;D her solo damn nice! HUAER! :D♥

Random #02.

Left: Me zilianing in th toilet. damn class de! :D
Right: The beautiful window.

Left: My mother hiding frm me.
Right: I told her to imitate NAKAMARU! :D

haha, okk, i shall briefly tok abt this. Tht day was th last day of remidial and we're supposed to have a class mini celebration and it's co day camp tht day. But i ponned all and went to find my mummy w Reah to go BUFFET :D I mean, if you're me you'll also do th same thing. anw, then we went to th toilet first while waiting lahh den i used Reah's Iphone to look for th short PV preview of TANABATA MATSURI cos massu is like damn HOT inside so i showed reah lohh (: HEHHH! den she say massu v cute also! (: *yays*

then aft tht, we had our buffet frm 2.30 till 5.30. piangg, i ate till damn full! had meesiam and laksa tgt. :/ ohwell, den we chatted for v long and HANGZINPANG called my mummy and I made a BIG joke out of it. 8DD (insider's joke) then aft eating we went to shop, den as you noe, i hate shopping. so i wna slp liaooz. den thr got 2 big sofa and my mummy called me to wait thr. AND I REALLY FELL ALSLP! then i woke up at 6.30pm den called my mummy, den she saywait awhile, den wait too long i fell alslp agn. den woke up at 7pm den called her agn. den meanwhile sitting directly opposite of me is JAPANESE! I SAW THEIR DOCOMO! aw damn. i want it too ): booos. den i waited till 7.30pm before my mumy, Reah and Ellen appeared. :S den Ellen ask if I'm in love, cos she say I'm becoming prettier. HAHAHAHA!
苏慧欣  受 毛豊,増田 貴久,田口 淳之介!8D
den my mum cun tahan me -.-

Random #03.
Went to taka agn w joanne, shimin and my sis on monday. Went to transfer my $72 to eazybreezy bank acc for my TEGOMASU NO UTA ALBUM (LE)&TANABATA MATSURI SINGLES (RE)! :D so damn heartpain yet happy! YES PPL, I FINALLY BOUGHT IT AFT HESITATING FOR SO LONG! :D

Then aft tht we met at kinokuniya and showed my sis tht lame joke. HAHA! I thnk kino is filled w our annoying laughter :D heeheeee. but it's fun lahh. den all of us ignored florence (who's on th phone). then v sian lohh. den went to eat and toked abt lotsa stuff tgt. den they decided to come to my hse -.- so we went lohh. and while one th train and bus we toked abt idols, to studies (freaking me out, can feel th stress), to my sis work de experience w lots of ridiculous ppl, to preverts. haha! ZOMGs, i thnk i v foolish! D: shld hv done tht tht tym lahh ): haiii.

finally reached my hse liao and then I called joanne to play few song on my cousin's keyboard and my Jarad was intimidated by her! O: haha. and Veanna was too engrossed in th TV so she didn't care abt us. so we toked to florence and then spam her. den we went to create a youtube acc under my email to do something which is very bad ! :D but to me it's smth good okkk! HAHAHAHHAA. kkk, den aft lots of stupid thngs they den went home lohh. haha!

THT DAY WAS LIKE DAMN FUN! :D (L)

okkk, i shall end it here -.- getting more and more boring liao! okkk, i shall end wif smth to ask yr, pls tell me wht's tht? cos i really dunno :S I asked my sis and she told me tht this thing was THT! den I'M LIKE O.O!!!! but wasn't really sure, so wna ask you guys lohh. it looks like th legs for th toys lehh, no?

erms dun be decieved by th photos, It's nt tht big / long. it's abt th length of yr thumb and extended middle finger (pretend tht yr holding it). uds? :S

erkerkerk, my inner devil and inner angel are still arguing if I shld attend th grad nite. And obviously th devil is gna win me over. SOON. (: