
Saturday, February 21, 2009@8:22:00 pm
haha! I didn't noe tht posting my pic will actually get so many tags. haha!
SO, I'M MOTIVATED TO POST MORE OF MY ZILIAN PICS :Dbut, i still nidda clarify smth lahh:
I DON'T HAVE DENSE UNDERGROWTH! ):kkk, get this clear (: hahaha.
dunno lehh. this "hahahaha" thingi is geting on my nerves. It sounds so fake -.- damn.
kkk, now for th emo stufff. ps uhhh. you can
STOP reading if you dun wanna read emo stufff(: But please tag me kkk? ♥s.
WARNING: EMO STUFF BELOW. STOP READING IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT.
.
.
STOP READING.
.
.
.
I SAID STOP READING!
.
.
.
S
T
O
P
.
R
E
A
D
I
N
G
.
A
L
R
E
A
D
Y
!
.
.
.
TOO LATE! :D
.
.
.
actually, i didnt really take much notice of it, until ysd aft co janice told me smth.
she said "
Ehh huixin, why nowadays you don't smile/laugh as much as last time le uhh? Then i tot tht you really grew matured le. Cannot be hor?"
Then obviously i said no lahh. haha. but, it's quite weird. Even me myself dun even noe tht I'm nt tht crazy/smiley/cheerful/hyper le. Even if have, I also didnt really smile/laugh tht much as compared to last year. haha. so weird uhh? even me myself dun even noe why. Then i realised tht recently i emo alot. Nth happy for me to be happy abt. Evrything is just sad/angry/troubling. haha. I also dunno why. I can even cry over
NOTHING. can you believe it? I dun uds.
Since I'm young, I've always been v v v v quiet and antisocial. I'm also very invisible de lahh. From young my whole family only cares/notices abt my sister. cos she more talented and clever than me mahh. haha. So to me, being quiet is nth
BIG. haha. Maybe this is me. It's weird, cos over the past few years, it's amazing how much I've changed. From sumone quiet to someone noisy, from sumone antisocial to sumone who can relate to people. But it is still a fact tht this part of me, it's still me. So then, i realised. Nothing has changed. I'm still me.
So nxt tym you see me being quiet, I'm not emoing.
I'm just being me.
yeahhh, went to tution ysd. emoed th whole lesson. cos i dun like those people attending th same class as me. they are -.- . boooo. then when I'm going home, thr's this sister/mother w bro and sis. den they were lafing while looking at me. weird... Am i tht funny? :/ kkk, nvm.
Maybe, tht's my purpose in life.
My existence itself is a joke. Ha.
Now tht i thnk of it, life is getting more and more boring. Life is nth but bathe. eat. study. sitting for tests. taking bk results. emo. sleep. and nth else. It's just a stupid cycle which keeps repeating itself over and over again. Smth is missing. But i do not noe wht. ): boooo.
Someone, just keep me entertained.
before i get sick to this type of life.
blahhhh. I just feel so insignificant. thr's so many things going thru me, tht i don't know how to phrase it into words. those thoughts, those feelings, those dreams. I wanted to say it out, but i don't noe how. I just don't wanna feel so invisible.
At least, I wanna feel tht I'm important to tht some
ONE.
okay, make it
TWO.
maybe, for now, I'm thinking too much. haha. maybe, tht's th process evryone will hv to undergo. Evrybdy will hv one time whrby they starts to doubt themselves and start to find their purpose in life. Maybe, I'm just like them.
This is not called emo.
This is just self-reflection.
Being alone is a phase of growing up - Tegoshi.
Maybe tht's true.
But if growing up means shedding of tears, then i rather
not growing up at all.
Evrything arnd me is changing too much.
Too breathless to care, too painful to smile.
Teach me how to breathe in such a life like mine.
Tell me, wht's th purpose of my life?
Some people live, Some people die.
But why do people come and go out of our lives?
As for me,
I'm just trying to find my way through a thing called life.
( okkkkay. I warned you. Don't say tht I didnt. :D )kkkkkkkk. i shld stop doing these type of things. tho it rhymes much :D
hahahahahahahahahahahahaha. =3=
I really shld stop doing this type of things like "haha".
It's not even funny. -.-
OHYEAHHHHH. i shld end off my post on a happy note (:
gawdddds, i sounded like Mr Jeffery Yoong.
CRAPPPP. D:
ohwell, whtevr lahh :D
so, let me talk abt
RESCUE :D
i managed to wake up on tym to watch
MASSU on TBS via TVants :D
but th sad thing is tht dunno why, you hv to play $ in order to hear sound. wthhh lahh -.- last tym not liddat de lohh! >:( boo. den summore this epi is ALL abt massu lehh. wthhhh. den i damn pekcekkk. RAWR. but welll, i thnk tht this epi v nice :D and i cun wait for th subs to be out den i can dwnld! YAY! :D muahaha. And, massu cried. It's like OMG lahh. when he cried, i feel like crying tooo ): awwwwwwww. but heng ending is happy de! :D okkkkkk. den i screeenshot some parts nia :D heeeheee.
ENJOY.

TADAS! this is th
evidence! It didnt allow me to listen to massu's
SWEEETTT♥ voice! ): you can click to
enlarge it. D:


FINALLY! FINALLY HE LOOKS
DIFF WHEN HE CRIES! :D this time he really cried his heart out :D
SO CUTE ♥♥♥♥♥♥

haha! DETERMINATION! :D

AWWWW, he and his cute smile! ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
haha! thr's more to come, but not today(:
maybe next time den i post lahh! :D
RANDOM:
I'M GETTING JEALOUS OF MY ARMPITHAIR! D:
IT IS WAYYYYY MORE FAMOUS THEN TH OWNER IS.
WTHHHHHH. >:(((((((((((((((((((((((((((omggg, i just wasted alot of time posting such stuff! D: i should start doing my hw le. gawddddddds. kkkk :D maybe nxt tym den i post bahh. kkk, i shall end my post w a photo of mine? I noe all of you are
DYING to see my beautiful
armpithairFACE :D
SCROLL AT EUR OWN RISKKKKKKKK!
SCROLL AT EUR OWN RISKKKKKKKK!
SCROLL AT EUR OWN RISKKKKKKKK!
SCROLL AT EUR OWN RISKKKKKKKK!
SCROLL AT EUR OWN RISKKKKKKKK!
SCROLL AT EUR OWN RISKKKKKKKK!
SCROLL AT EUR OWN RISKKKKKKKK!
SCROLL AT EUR OWN RISKKKKKKKK!
SCROLL AT EUR OWN RISKKKKKKKK!
SCROLL AT EUR OWN RISKKKKKKKK!
SCROLL AT EUR OWN RISKKKKKKKK!
SCROLL AT EUR OWN RISKKKKKKKK!
SCROLL AT EUR OWN RISKKKKKKKK!
SCROLL AT EUR OWN RISKKKKKKKK!
SCROLL AT EUR OWN RISKKKKKKKK!
SCROLL AT EUR OWN RISKKKKKKKK!
SCROLL AT EUR OWN RISKKKKKKKK!
SCROLL AT EUR OWN RISKKKKKKKK!

okay lahh, this is not as bad :D can't see my face. so i dun expect any bad comments! :Danwanw, people!
DO NOT SEND ME ANY CHAIN SMS/MESSAGE. ESP THOSE WHICH CURSE PEOPLE DE. I'M SURE THT YOU ALSO DUN LIKE PEOPLE CURSING YOU/YOUR FAMILY MEMBERS TO DIE. SO PLEASE. I HATE IT >:( AND I'LL BE V PISSED WHEN RECIEVED. YOU CAN SEND TO ANYONE BUT ME. THANKS. (:
明日 今日よりも好きになれる
溢れる想いがとまらない
今も こんなに好きでいるのに
言葉に出来ない
僕らの出会いがもし偶然ならば
運命ならば 君にめぐり会えた
それって奇跡