<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/32274185?origin\x3dhttps://s0hhuixin.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
SohHuiXin (L) KAIMASSUKE.
90% J + 4% K + 3% HK + 3% TW = 100% ME
A hardcore fan of 9864-nin NEWS, TEGOMASS & TheGazettE & WEAVER & APPLICAT SPECTRA & FLUMPOOL; FTI's Minhwan + SongJoongKi & YooAhIn + KimSooHyun + Davichi + BaeSooBin! (the list just gets longer...)
I feed on fangirling :)

This is a space for me to record down all my daily (or not-so-daily) happenings so that I can reminiscence the past anytime I want. All this is just a facade, you have to befriend me to know me, but even if you do, you still won't know me.



s : Huiying.T, Sherlyn, Yanyan. Cixian. Germiane. NEWS Comm Cheesie, Bongqiuqiu, Xiaxue.

Archives.
200609, 200610, 200611, 200612, 200701, 200702, 200703, 200704, 200705, 200706, 200707, 200708, 200709, 200710, 200711, 200712, 200801, 200802, 200803, 200804, 200805, 200806, 200807, 200808, 200809, 200810, 200811, 200812, 200901, 200902, 200905, 200907, 200908, 200911, 200912, 201001, 201002, 201003, 201004, 201005, 201006, 201007, 201010, 201011, 201012, 201101, 201102, 201104, 201105, 201111, 201112, 201201, 201203, 201204, 201205, 201206, 201207, 201210, 201211, 201212, 201301, 201303, 201304, 201305, 201306, 201311, 201312, 201401, 201402, 201403, 201501,

Friday, February 13, 2009@10:41:00 pm

TOMORROW IS VALENTINES DAY!

ohmyyyyy, evrybdy listen up! I'm EXPECTING presents frm ALL of you! :D even tho I'm not buying for ALL of you. haha! JK lahh. actually, tml is just a normal day infact. But wht makes it unique is tht we're gonna hv Mr Liu (MR LIM YIU TIAN!) as our Valentine! :D haha! not really lahh, cos we hv to see him and he'll hv to give us inspirational talks abt our future~ whooohooo! I alrdy know my future.

GO TO JAPAN, GET MARRIED TO KAI, BE A RICH TAITAI - FULLLLLLLSTOP.

muahaha! man man xiang~ But v sian lahh! nth much lohh. got V.day or nt also nt much diff, cos I'll still be watching my beloved ones thru th computer screen nia -.- siannnn! I wanna get closer to them lahh ): But nevermind! I've alrdy given my heart to Kai and Massu! :D so i dun mind so much lohhh :D Anw, eur dun hv to date me anymore, cos I've alrdy hv a date w OL & J3! :D omggggg, tml can HIGH over Massu and Kai w J3 le! :D YAYYYYYS! tht's th BEST V.day gift i can ever recieve!

haha, dun expect anth frm me this year. I dun wanna watse my $$ on chocos and sweeets too much, cos i still wanna buy alot of albums! :D pls uds uhh! But i did spend $20 ++ on those for WW, 4e5 and my friends. So i really hope tht it'll be enulf, if not I'll cry! ): haha. kk lah, i hope tht evrybdy will last long w their lovers, just like me and kai and massu :D and for those who dun hv any bfs just like me, den spend it well w eur friends! kkk, HAPPY ADVANCED V.DAY! :D

since tml is th 4th epi of RESCUE on TBS, and it's on V.day, i hope tht th WHOLE show will be massu! :D den i can take loads of screenshot of him! WOOHOOOOS! :D then my V.day will be th BEST! :D heeheeeeeee~~ kkk, siao le. HIGHHHHH! :B

kk, i shall end off my post w th pic which ziyog loves most, cos he loves my "ARMPITHAIR". =3= lame rites? but nvm lahh (: kkk, please dun get a heart attack. If you did, den I'm most apologetic :D LOOK AT EUR OWN RISKKK.

I know tht smth has changed.
we're no longer th same as before.
Are we? :D


I hope tht this of ours, will never stop down here.