<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/32274185?origin\x3dhttps://s0hhuixin.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
SohHuiXin (L) KAIMASSUKE.
90% J + 4% K + 3% HK + 3% TW = 100% ME
A hardcore fan of 9864-nin NEWS, TEGOMASS & TheGazettE & WEAVER & APPLICAT SPECTRA & FLUMPOOL; FTI's Minhwan + SongJoongKi & YooAhIn + KimSooHyun + Davichi + BaeSooBin! (the list just gets longer...)
I feed on fangirling :)

This is a space for me to record down all my daily (or not-so-daily) happenings so that I can reminiscence the past anytime I want. All this is just a facade, you have to befriend me to know me, but even if you do, you still won't know me.



s : Huiying.T, Sherlyn, Yanyan. Cixian. Germiane. NEWS Comm Cheesie, Bongqiuqiu, Xiaxue.

Archives.
200609, 200610, 200611, 200612, 200701, 200702, 200703, 200704, 200705, 200706, 200707, 200708, 200709, 200710, 200711, 200712, 200801, 200802, 200803, 200804, 200805, 200806, 200807, 200808, 200809, 200810, 200811, 200812, 200901, 200902, 200905, 200907, 200908, 200911, 200912, 201001, 201002, 201003, 201004, 201005, 201006, 201007, 201010, 201011, 201012, 201101, 201102, 201104, 201105, 201111, 201112, 201201, 201203, 201204, 201205, 201206, 201207, 201210, 201211, 201212, 201301, 201303, 201304, 201305, 201306, 201311, 201312, 201401, 201402, 201403, 201501,

Tuesday, January 20, 2009@11:44:00 pm

oh s,
4 more days to Massu's Resuce drama!
I'm so gonna catch it, because he's cute inside man! :D


HAPPY 30TH BIRTHDAY, AOI !

(: heehee. it's gonna be 1 year soon eversince i fell in w TheGazettE! :D and this is actually th first time I'm wishing Aoi happybirthday! :D omg lahh! So nice. But he's getting old! ): nvm! I'll still love all of them de! I really regretted why i didn't get to know them last time D: But it's ok! It's btr late than NEVER! :D I'm sure all of their fans will agree w me de yeaaaa! O: Jieren's friend also like TheGazettE! :D *WHOOTS*

Anw, they're gonna release their new singles during sumwhr in MARCH! :D
NewS de new singles are coming out arnd tht tym too! :D
so cool lahh! i want to buy, but i thnk both will be equally expensive bahh :////

kkkkkkk. i shall update ltr/tml/tmltmltml :D
because i'm so tired now. i wanna slp! :D

don't miss me too much. i really got no mood to blog nowadays. :D
Now, get used to it! :D