<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/32274185?origin\x3dhttps://s0hhuixin.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
SohHuiXin (L) KAIMASSUKE.
90% J + 4% K + 3% HK + 3% TW = 100% ME
A hardcore fan of 9864-nin NEWS, TEGOMASS & TheGazettE & WEAVER & APPLICAT SPECTRA & FLUMPOOL; FTI's Minhwan + SongJoongKi & YooAhIn + KimSooHyun + Davichi + BaeSooBin! (the list just gets longer...)
I feed on fangirling :)

This is a space for me to record down all my daily (or not-so-daily) happenings so that I can reminiscence the past anytime I want. All this is just a facade, you have to befriend me to know me, but even if you do, you still won't know me.



s : Huiying.T, Sherlyn, Yanyan. Cixian. Germiane. NEWS Comm Cheesie, Bongqiuqiu, Xiaxue.

Archives.
200609, 200610, 200611, 200612, 200701, 200702, 200703, 200704, 200705, 200706, 200707, 200708, 200709, 200710, 200711, 200712, 200801, 200802, 200803, 200804, 200805, 200806, 200807, 200808, 200809, 200810, 200811, 200812, 200901, 200902, 200905, 200907, 200908, 200911, 200912, 201001, 201002, 201003, 201004, 201005, 201006, 201007, 201010, 201011, 201012, 201101, 201102, 201104, 201105, 201111, 201112, 201201, 201203, 201204, 201205, 201206, 201207, 201210, 201211, 201212, 201301, 201303, 201304, 201305, 201306, 201311, 201312, 201401, 201402, 201403, 201501,

Friday, January 09, 2009@9:36:00 pm

ISHIMIN! :D
wahahas! cos we're all MASSU fan! :D And she gave me alot of links lahh! :D omgomgomggggs, summore she even agreed to help me save all NewS song inside my cutecute thumbdrive :D
/123/


LIN.YINQI
thanks for always highing w me lahh(: Hee. And thanks for lending me eur 爱情局外人 wor! :D I read till cry :/ Ohwell! Must continue to find those links for me hor! :D And GazettE fans forever! :D
/456/


JOANNELOO
KAIMASSU! :D thanks for always calling me tht! :D even tho tht will nv come true de. But anws, I still love them lahh! And I whr got always see you den emo? :x heee! :D YAMAPIFAN! :DDD
/789/


(: I don't feel happy at all.

today, went to sch, dunno why, jus suddenly not so fun-loving le. tired, emo. ): Haii. I kept sighing th whole day. Nth is funny/fun to me. Then i went to co, found out tht only tingpeng was thr. Haii. I don't know wht else to say. Then I taught him. I think I'm giving him too much pressure. Haii. Then he not happy, I also not happy. But he did made some improvements. Maybe I'm asking too much? Haii. Maybe it's just my fault, aft all 有这一种的senior (me) ,就会有这一种的junior. ): Maybe it's just me bahh. I can't seem to phrase my words properly. Haii. Then went dwn for full O, more haii. Then felicia say tht its cos co lan mahh. Dunno lahh. Haii. Very sad lohh. Then I dun feel good at all, i feel so stupid as a senior. :/ haii. But hai hao got joanne, shimin, yingqi, yuangeok and pauline tok lil to me. Haii. But i still feel sad. Then at first wanna stay at home to emo de. But suan le, i went to my eng tution. Haii. Shldn't hv went. Go thr only make me more emo. Haii. It's so not good being told by HIM tht I might fail my english if my vocab and expressions are still so lan. Haii. I know tht I'm th stupidest among all of them. Haii ): dunno wht to say le. Then whole lesson i so anti. Then when i read also dunno wht i reading. Haii.

I feel like a total failure lahh. I'm not good in studies, neither am i good in guiding jnrs. Haii. I don't feel happy anywhr. )': Ahh. My expression really sucks, I don't eversince when did my english sucks so much. My oral sucks too, because i can't seem to express myself. Haii. Tell me, how can i describe this unknown feeling bursting inside of me? ://///////////

I shld've seen th signs of th impending rain.
Our emotions deeply connected from within, eversince sec1.
You don't have to tell me cos i alrdy know tht I sucks. ):



&; Monday, Os result released.
OhGod, let me get A1, even tho i screwed up my oral. :)
POLY/NAPFA/JC? :x