<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/32274185?origin\x3dhttps://s0hhuixin.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
SohHuiXin (L) KAIMASSUKE.
90% J + 4% K + 3% HK + 3% TW = 100% ME
A hardcore fan of 9864-nin NEWS, TEGOMASS & TheGazettE & WEAVER & APPLICAT SPECTRA & FLUMPOOL; FTI's Minhwan + SongJoongKi & YooAhIn + KimSooHyun + Davichi + BaeSooBin! (the list just gets longer...)
I feed on fangirling :)

This is a space for me to record down all my daily (or not-so-daily) happenings so that I can reminiscence the past anytime I want. All this is just a facade, you have to befriend me to know me, but even if you do, you still won't know me.



s : Huiying.T, Sherlyn, Yanyan. Cixian. Germiane. NEWS Comm Cheesie, Bongqiuqiu, Xiaxue.

Archives.
200609, 200610, 200611, 200612, 200701, 200702, 200703, 200704, 200705, 200706, 200707, 200708, 200709, 200710, 200711, 200712, 200801, 200802, 200803, 200804, 200805, 200806, 200807, 200808, 200809, 200810, 200811, 200812, 200901, 200902, 200905, 200907, 200908, 200911, 200912, 201001, 201002, 201003, 201004, 201005, 201006, 201007, 201010, 201011, 201012, 201101, 201102, 201104, 201105, 201111, 201112, 201201, 201203, 201204, 201205, 201206, 201207, 201210, 201211, 201212, 201301, 201303, 201304, 201305, 201306, 201311, 201312, 201401, 201402, 201403, 201501,

Thursday, January 01, 2009@12:02:00 am

HAPPY NEW YEAR, it's 2009. (:

ok, I'm not as happy as I sounded like.
I dunno.
Confused? sad? happy? worried?
I don't noe. In this new year, all i knw tht I'll be v busy.
and i hope tht i wun cry on th first day of sch again.

SYF, Os, Sheng exams? ):
I hope tht evryhing will turn out well for me, for us. :]

anw, we know our form teacher le.
Miss Wu Xiao Yuan ):).
haha, i dunno if I'm happy or not.
I just dun look fwd to sch reopening. :/
classroom, teachers, classmates and all those changes.
I dunno if i can cope w it anot :(
oh yah, we're resuming lessons on th first day.
FUUUK :D
since it's a new year, i shall not say anth bad.
but you noe, Ms Wu said before tht she'll give us a test on th first day.
WOW. HOW INTERESTING :D NOT! -.-
ok, tell me how shld i stay awake during lessons man! (tag me please!)
ok, enulf all th depressing stuff.

nonethless, I hope tht every reader of mine are blessed w good health and good luck. Do takkaires of eurself okkk? :D Jiayous in whtevr you do. And since it's a new year, It'll be a new start. Work hard esp those taking Os this year like me. haha!

YEAPS :D
Reah is staying overnight at my hse today(:
So i actually got to countdwn w her lohh. COOL!
but i wanna countdwn outside de ):
ohwells, nvm(:

p.s i went my blog and th song played was Nantoka Narusa! :D my fave song (cos it's sang by massu!), so i suppose it's a good omen? (:

added on 1256pm;
:O! yay! Yanying told me tht th first day our class rm will be temporary de! :D so tht means tht 3t1'08 de classroom may not be our official classroom! :D and she say tht we'll go thru one more round of balloting! YAYYYAYYYAYYYAYYY! :D no nid appeal liao! :DDDDDD heeee.

anwanws, to all 3e5'08/4e5'09 de ppl, rmb to bring th maths assignment and $16 for the class tee on th first day of sch, which is TOMORROW! T,T But good news is tht we're being released at 11.40.(:

omgs, i still left chemistry 2005 paper and emaths (geometry) homework undone lahh -.- can go and die le :x ahhhh! haha. but now, I'm v high! cos i'm very happy :) heee. so 2009 ain't starting as bad as i tot it'll be uhh? :D heee, kkk. i go and read my 爱情局外人 le! It's damn nice! :DDDD

yays! :D At 6.50pm, I'm going to watch Ponyo On The Cliff By The Sea w sister and Reah again at jurong point! :D heee, look fwd to it, so i must chiong hw now :x