<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/32274185?origin\x3dhttps://s0hhuixin.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
SohHuiXin (L) KAIMASSUKE.
90% J + 4% K + 3% HK + 3% TW = 100% ME
A hardcore fan of 9864-nin NEWS, TEGOMASS & TheGazettE & WEAVER & APPLICAT SPECTRA & FLUMPOOL; FTI's Minhwan + SongJoongKi & YooAhIn + KimSooHyun + Davichi + BaeSooBin! (the list just gets longer...)
I feed on fangirling :)

This is a space for me to record down all my daily (or not-so-daily) happenings so that I can reminiscence the past anytime I want. All this is just a facade, you have to befriend me to know me, but even if you do, you still won't know me.



s : Huiying.T, Sherlyn, Yanyan. Cixian. Germiane. NEWS Comm Cheesie, Bongqiuqiu, Xiaxue.

Archives.
200609, 200610, 200611, 200612, 200701, 200702, 200703, 200704, 200705, 200706, 200707, 200708, 200709, 200710, 200711, 200712, 200801, 200802, 200803, 200804, 200805, 200806, 200807, 200808, 200809, 200810, 200811, 200812, 200901, 200902, 200905, 200907, 200908, 200911, 200912, 201001, 201002, 201003, 201004, 201005, 201006, 201007, 201010, 201011, 201012, 201101, 201102, 201104, 201105, 201111, 201112, 201201, 201203, 201204, 201205, 201206, 201207, 201210, 201211, 201212, 201301, 201303, 201304, 201305, 201306, 201311, 201312, 201401, 201402, 201403, 201501,

Thursday, December 25, 2008@1:54:00 am


HEY YO PEOPLE! :D
MERRY CHRISTMAS! :DDD

ps wor, i just reached home as i went to cineleisure/bugis w xinzhen, jialing, camille, siuhui and weizhan! :D very fun wor. they're sososososososo CRAZY!(: heeehhhh! PUBLIC DISGRACE! :D okays, i shall update more abt it in th morning/afternn/night, because i'm quite tired now :x sorry! But it's really fun lahh(:

aft tht, arnd 9 plus, all of them had to go home le ): so i waited for my sis and we went to VIVO to countdwn too. :) tht's why i just reached home nias. Shall update more ltr too!

For now, i want to wish all of you a veryveryvery MERRY CHRISTMAS! :D hope tht all of you will spend this day well w eur loved ones, be it family/boyfr/girlfr/friends(: must enjoy eurself and SPREAD THE L O V E YO! by exchanging presents w each other(: If not, a simple MERRY CHRISTMAS and a smile is good enough :D

I'm looking fwd as Genesis will try to give me a cookie! :D (aft all, we live in th same area! ) PRESENTS PEOPLE! PRESENTS! :D and at night my whole family is coming over to our hse to have popiah(: hahaa! but i dun really like th taste of th popiah :/ but ohwell, they love it(: okays, so i shall elaborate it tomorrow okays? :D

Last but not least, before i forgot,
(please click on th picture to enlarge it. )

on 23122008, I'm OFFICALLY married to KAI, Uke Yutaka! :D
and this is all POSSIBLE all thanks to WEIZHAN, my didi(:

see this, PHANGWEIZHAN! i thanked you in my blog okays?! :D so don't complain anymore le hor! >:)




Dear SantaClaus,
I know that I haven't been a very good girl for my whole 15 years. I've been telling lies, throwing my temper, quarrelsome, jealous of others ... and many other things more. I perfectly uds why you didn't gave me anth on my wishlist. But dear santa, now then i realised tht you've actually been giving me somthing. Something which is so invisible, yet so real. The joy of actually celebrating a festive season w eur loved ones, strangers coming up to you to wih you a MERRY CHIRSTMAS. We do not need anth materialistic to actually feel tht joy within us. (: Thank you for such a priceless present, as for today, I've recieved alot of love and joy from th people arnd me. HEYYO PEOPLE! I LOVE YOU GUYS(: BECAUSE ALL OF YOU ROCKS MY SOCKS OFF! :D Finally then i uds why people say tht happiness, is something which money cannot buy (: I'm very sorry to be such a naughty adn lazy girl tht evrybody hates. I'll work muchmuch harder, because next year is Os! :O 加油 to those taking it toos!(: I hope tht all my friends will enjoy themselves as much as I do. Aft all, It's a season to be jolly! :D &; I'll continue to try hard to be a better girl th next time :x

by: s0hhuixin