<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/32274185?origin\x3dhttps://s0hhuixin.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
SohHuiXin (L) KAIMASSUKE.
90% J + 4% K + 3% HK + 3% TW = 100% ME
A hardcore fan of 9864-nin NEWS, TEGOMASS & TheGazettE & WEAVER & APPLICAT SPECTRA & FLUMPOOL; FTI's Minhwan + SongJoongKi & YooAhIn + KimSooHyun + Davichi + BaeSooBin! (the list just gets longer...)
I feed on fangirling :)

This is a space for me to record down all my daily (or not-so-daily) happenings so that I can reminiscence the past anytime I want. All this is just a facade, you have to befriend me to know me, but even if you do, you still won't know me.



s : Huiying.T, Sherlyn, Yanyan. Cixian. Germiane. NEWS Comm Cheesie, Bongqiuqiu, Xiaxue.

Archives.
200609, 200610, 200611, 200612, 200701, 200702, 200703, 200704, 200705, 200706, 200707, 200708, 200709, 200710, 200711, 200712, 200801, 200802, 200803, 200804, 200805, 200806, 200807, 200808, 200809, 200810, 200811, 200812, 200901, 200902, 200905, 200907, 200908, 200911, 200912, 201001, 201002, 201003, 201004, 201005, 201006, 201007, 201010, 201011, 201012, 201101, 201102, 201104, 201105, 201111, 201112, 201201, 201203, 201204, 201205, 201206, 201207, 201210, 201211, 201212, 201301, 201303, 201304, 201305, 201306, 201311, 201312, 201401, 201402, 201403, 201501,

Wednesday, December 31, 2008@11:15:00 am

So fast, it's th last day of 2008 le, but I'm happy. (:
But i don't want 2009 to come. D;

Other than tht, i dunno wht more to update :x
so sorry. haha. I think i shall update w my zilian pics? :D
SAY YES! :D
because i know all of you miss my face too much le! :DD

ok, here we go.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

MASSU!
hehhhs! you actually tot tht I'm gonna upload my pics rites? haha! :D


heees(: He v cute de lohh, v v v blur but yet v cute! :D summore he likes to eat alot. Omgs lahh, he nv fails to smile de! ♥ and his smile is v charming too! Same as Kai :D andand he looks so gentle, awww! :D hees, Nvm if you don't find him cute lahh, cos i do jiu can le!(:


:O! s


hees! This is taken when I thnk he's still 15 or so bahh, not sure. But he looks damn funny in here! (: But still, I him as much lahh! :D


This is TEGOMASSU! :D
They are both in NewS and they also formed a duo called tegomassu and their songs are nice lahh! :D for eur info, tegoshi is th one on th left and massu is th one on th right!


This two pics are supposed to be animated, but I'm not sure if it'll move anot, but sure hope tht it do! cos when it's animated it's damn cute! :D hehhh! So now you should know tht i like those 阳光宅男 (sunshine types) and they MUST know how to cook de :x
...


okays, and now I'm watching a drama called GACHIBAKA! which both of them are acting in :D and i srsly massu inside th drama lahh! His personality is so gentle, just like th real him -.- but hor, i dun get it why tht girl likes tegoshi instead of massu -.- dumb scriptwriter! >:( haha! But th drama is not bad lahh. Every ep I'll nv fail to cry de lehh, v nice! But it's a bit like Gokusen, because it's also about a PASSIONATE teacher. :) Ohwell, you can catch it if you want! :D

hmms, for now, i shall stop here as I have to do my homework before i go and have dinner w my family :D will upload pics when i come bk de! :D