
Monday, December 22, 2008@5:33:00 pm
I FEEL SO STUPID/CLUMSY.UNTIL I FEEL LIKE DYING! -.-omgomgomgs.
I'm so dead. ):
ahhhhhhh! if i know tht tht wld've happened, i wun put it thr! >:(((((
i'd kicked myself a hundred times for tht man.
great lohh!
you noe wht?!
i placed all my snrs' de present on my cabinet.
then i began reading zaiyuan wrote for me th notebook.
then suddenly, Qinxin gave me de present SMASHED onto th floor! ):
omgsomgsomgs.
i couldn't react lahh ):
omgsomgsomgs. ):
now i wanna cry le lahhh....
Zhanglang gave me th present lehhh ):
and now it's shattered into peices.
omgsomgsomgs.
i really dunno wht to say.
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! ):
对不起,秦馨蟑螂。
我真的很不应该。
and tomorrow you will see this on th headlines:
22.12.2008, is the day where SOHHUIXIN, the LAOSHU (age 15) was found dead in her own room (address censord) .
Police are suspecting that she had committed suicide by killing herself with shards of the broken glass which LEONGQINXIN, the ZHANGLANG gave, which is believed, as her Passing-Out-Parade present.
Beside her dead body, there is a peice of paper which wrote:
"对不起,秦馨蟑螂。If i've known, i wouldn't have left the door of my cabinet open. And now, it's all too late or me to say anything. And all that remains are the broken glass tainted by my dirty blood. Thanks for all th memories so far, but now, I've shattered them with my own hands. I'm so stupid."
Police are still investigating this homicide.
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :'(
if only i can really die!