
Saturday, November 15, 2008@11:47:00 pm
This post is mainly for TheGazettE Fans, if you aren't one, then you can choose not to read it (: but read it lahh! :D
OMGOMGOMGGGGGG, TheGazettE had their
LEECH Live at the
GazeRock Festival! And I dun hv th channel to watch it -.- damnit, but thanks to
YINGQI(: and th person who uploaded it on Youtube lohh, cos i
FINALLY got th chance to see :> It's damn nice lahh!
LEECH RAWKS! :DWell, If you wanna watch it, here's th
URL:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-9z6KKaflAc&feature=relatedahhhhhhhhh, Kai is damn shuai can? omgomgomg, my heart went
boooppppboooppppboooopppppbooooppp x10000000000 for him! >:)))))))))))) AHHHHHHHHHHHHH, i can't curb my
LOVESICKNESS for him :x and at the end of th song got their comments (not subbed ): ) and Kai's voice is th
CUTEST! ♥♥♥
ohwell, anws, I read th comments and thr's a rumour,
Person A
: LEECH is Oricon NO.1 おめでとう~
Person B: OMG. ORICON NO. 1? WHERE CAN I KNOW THE RESULTS? :DDDDD
For singaporeans, take note of
Y.E.S 93.3FM on
Sunday Night 10pm! The djs may talk something about the Gazette!:D:D:D:D:D:D
Person C: OMG ! I'll try my very very best to tune in. :D
Why are they talking about the GazettE anyways ? o.o
Person B: I'm not sure either.
MAYBE they'll play this song. They will always play songs which have very great results. Anyway, the programme name is called
Ha Ben Ying (哈本营). Just take note la.
BUT, in the first place, I don't even know if the Oricon thinggy is true. Lol!omg! I hope tht th rumour is true!(: so i shall stay tune to YES933 on sunday night(: heee, hope tht th DJs wun't disappoint me uhh :/ohwell, but i realllyreallyreally hope tht they will have th song played! Cos tht time i heard
Guren on
YES933 too!
(but shuayshuay is i still dun like them tht tym -.-) AHHHHH, I'm going
bubugagas over them! :D
In th comments i also saw very nice de Fans(:
Person A: Wow!!Gazette are the best!!gg
Person B: ハンパ無い!!
Person C: yay first to cmt!!..why are they all in black??..they all have changed and it's cool!!!..i really love the gazette...!!!
Person D: une merveille! que dire de plus!x3x3x3 magnifique performance comme d'hab jamais deçus ils sont trop fort et trop puissant c'ets the GazettE bien sur !x3
Person E: gazerock. never dead. (:
Person F: Omg, This is amazing! IS THIS LIVE? This is better than any Live concerts you can find in this damn world. AHHHHH Gazerock!
Person G: Ha Ha. Ruki's little headbanging is so kawaii. XD! :3I LOVE THIS! GAZEROCK IS NOT DEAD.
Person H: Everyone are so hot!!!Thanx 4 uploading ^^
Person I: wow that's amazing live!gazerock is not dead!!!!
Person J: OHMYGOD!gazette never stops to amaze me @@ x3333thank you :D
Person K: exelent je kiff tro gazette a fond dedans,leech et trobien c de la bombeil se gave sa c de artistekeske je donerai pa pour aller a un de leur concert
*I shall stop here!*See, they got Fans from all arnd th world! :D
but while looking at th comments, at th same time, i tend to spot rivals evrywhr!
Example:
01.I ♥ Kai's smile~
02. that was amazing!! Kai's drumming is x3
03. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH *-* Love song =) =) =)Kai i love you so much n_n'
04. Geez, Kai's drumming never fails to amaze me! *O* I really wish I had his skills... ;A;I like this song, but, I think there are other songs by the GazettE out there that I prefer over this one. However, this won't stop me buying the single! 8DD *shot*
kayyy, i shall stop here -.- my heart cun take it. haha! :x
and thr's a
BIGBIGBIGBIGBIG controversy over Ruki's
permed hair/"afro" hair/ curly hair.
(okay, even my sis can't stand it :/) AHHH! but why not one complains abt Kai de hair?! Kai's hair now is like making him so
O L D !! -.-
RAWR! i wanna complainnn~~~~~~ ): nvmnvm, i shall rant it th next time :/ but well, I'm still in
♥ w him despite his ugly hair, cos wht matter most is th person, not th hair! (:
ohyeahhhhhh!
Recently, thr's a magazine which featured ...
KAI! ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥omggggggggg, i totally went
S N A P. i can't thnk anymore lohh :/ so i simply just ordered w/ looking at th price. :x nana de uhh, cos its KAI mahh :D But th person said tht its sold out! ): booohooos,
BUT, she can import it in for me! OMGGG(: summore thr's no extra shipping fee wor, just $30 nia(: heeeeee! whr can you find such a good seller? ahhhh, i'm so gonna get tht man! :]]]]]]]]] ahhh, too high to express le! :D buaahahahahahahahaha. *crazyyy*
Last but not th least, now is alrdy
1240am :x
HAPPY BIRTHDAY HUANGHUIERN! :Dhaha! i alrdy sent her a sms to her spoilt phone at 12am zhunzhun, but i doubt she will get to read it lehh :/ hmm, so for safety sake, i shall type here(:
HUANGHUIERN! :D HAPPYBIRTHDAY(: hmm, I've been friends w you for arnd 3 yrs le and for this past three years, I've seen so many sides of you which are unknown to others :/ ugly de, cute de, unglamn de, angry de, siao de, buang de... etc. So many so many, yet i still won't get sick looking at them(: aft all, this is how i'm able to stand being arnd w you bahh! hmm, finally eur 15 le wor. 又老了一岁了,老AUNTY! :D so, yo must grow up and be moremoremore mature hor!(: I'm very happy to be eur friend for my sec sch life, and i noe tht you are too! No matter wht you do, all th best alrites? Enjoy eurself and don't be so stressed le lohh, must be carefree, like ME!(: anw, you are LOVVEED by ME! :DDDDDDDheeeee. :D i hope tht she had enjoyed herself ysd (15112008)!
and i wanna say,
HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY TO EEEEEEEEEEEEEE-ILEEN! (:hehe, EEEE, eur finally 16 le wor, on 15112008! can watch NC-16 de shows le. haha! dun be so eeee le lohh, can't stand you lehhh! See you jiu must SIAM! xD anw, Os is finally over!(: have a good time ok? and you are LOVED by WOODWINDS! but not me ;x haha!(: takkaires lots and do come back often alrites? Do eur best in whtevr you do and don't stop being EEEEE (:and,
HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY TO SHERLYN! :DDDDDSHERLYN!(: you must have tot tht I've forgotten to blog abt eur bday (13112008) rites? but you're WRONG(: cos i'm such a nice friend! rites? anw, dun be so stressed abt chior / junior le lohh. You've done eur best le(: okk? and have more faith in whtevr you do lahh! you got th potential de wor!(: so believe in eurself more. I still rmb tht we're not tht close de, until this year bahh(: But hor, being close to you is really FUN! :D esp biology uhh. we two kip falling alslp together den take turns waking each other up! haha, we can be called th "sleeping partner" le hor?! haha! :D No matter wht, you still must smile and laugh and go crazy and not emoemoemoemoemoemo hor(: cos you wun noe hu might be falling in love w eur smile! heee, actually you noe hu felled in love w eur smile le --- ***************!! :D lala, all th best and let's jiayous for our Os next yr! :D I'm lookng fwd man! and eur LOVED by ME!♥------
today is a sad day again ):
four letters to describe my feelings towards you all: 心灰意冷
I'm about to give up.
I really don't noe wht to expect anymore.
prove me wrong.