<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/32274185?origin\x3dhttps://s0hhuixin.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
SohHuiXin (L) KAIMASSUKE.
90% J + 4% K + 3% HK + 3% TW = 100% ME
A hardcore fan of 9864-nin NEWS, TEGOMASS & TheGazettE & WEAVER & APPLICAT SPECTRA & FLUMPOOL; FTI's Minhwan + SongJoongKi & YooAhIn + KimSooHyun + Davichi + BaeSooBin! (the list just gets longer...)
I feed on fangirling :)

This is a space for me to record down all my daily (or not-so-daily) happenings so that I can reminiscence the past anytime I want. All this is just a facade, you have to befriend me to know me, but even if you do, you still won't know me.



s : Huiying.T, Sherlyn, Yanyan. Cixian. Germiane. NEWS Comm Cheesie, Bongqiuqiu, Xiaxue.

Archives.
200609, 200610, 200611, 200612, 200701, 200702, 200703, 200704, 200705, 200706, 200707, 200708, 200709, 200710, 200711, 200712, 200801, 200802, 200803, 200804, 200805, 200806, 200807, 200808, 200809, 200810, 200811, 200812, 200901, 200902, 200905, 200907, 200908, 200911, 200912, 201001, 201002, 201003, 201004, 201005, 201006, 201007, 201010, 201011, 201012, 201101, 201102, 201104, 201105, 201111, 201112, 201201, 201203, 201204, 201205, 201206, 201207, 201210, 201211, 201212, 201301, 201303, 201304, 201305, 201306, 201311, 201312, 201401, 201402, 201403, 201501,

Wednesday, October 29, 2008@8:45:00 pm


Those dates which are in RED, means tht I'm confirm-plus-chop not free on tht day.
Those dates which are in GREY, means tht it's a public holiday on tht day.
Those dates which are in ORANGE, means tht I may be not free on tht day, but it's not confirmed(:
***
hellooo prettayes,
you can book me during this holidays, and please do so by latest THIS COMING SUNDAY, 2nd november. Because I have to hand in my schedule to Caleb for Cell Outings, which is due on MONDAY, 3rd november. So i seek yr kind co-operation and feel free to tag me on th tagboard and I'll try to get back to you ASAP(: lala, it doesn't have to be always a STUDY date, it can me ANY kinds of dates :D And i really look fwd to it, so please, ASK ME OUT!(:
heee, as if got people wanna date me lahh. :(
booohooos. but oh well, nvm(: At least i still got homework to pei me! :D

Random:

haha, tht's wht darren promised! I screenshot it, so he wun runaway!(:

anw, i forgot to wish my cousin on 26102008 :x
HAPPY BIRTHDAY JARED! (:
and below are some pics i took on his birthday (even tho i didn't take any pics of him :x) :

------
Last but not th least,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY GENESIS! (:
yeahh,
I know tht you are very lucky.
so sorry tht I'm not.