
Saturday, October 25, 2008@4:33:00 pm
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, DAVIS(:you are such a wonderful SL of VIKINGS! :D and i really like you sooo! anw, hope tht you can enjoy eurself and you're one yr older! (: i still rmb during YLA tht tym you sat beside me and you kip giving us clues to th treasure hunt. :) and, during tht halloween night you were dressed up as Frankenstien, ohmy, you really look very blur lohh! but then, at th same time, you are really very cute! :x But no matter wht you do, I really hope tht you will succeed in them! You are very sensitive lohh, still rmbed tht you cried during tht tym when we're abt to part. AWW, but I wun forget you de! :D its fate tht let us meet rite? so takkaires loads, and JIAYOUS! I'm sure tht you have alot of friends behind you de! LOADS OF LOVE ;D ohmygawds(:
heeee, uber
HIGH! i gt to noe it thru facebook. YAY! :D but i doubt he'll be able to read this :x but ohwell, all th best to him! heeee! ohmy, it sounded like a
LOVECONFESSION! hee, sumone is gonna get jealous and suan me like shit, just you watch.
yea,
YOU! :D I'm talking abt you lohh. :x you noe hu you are bahhh :) aiya, you so thickskin, surely noe de! i shall
NOT post yr name here! will
pollute my blog! ):