<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/32274185?origin\x3dhttps://s0hhuixin.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
SohHuiXin (L) KAIMASSUKE.
90% J + 4% K + 3% HK + 3% TW = 100% ME
A hardcore fan of 9864-nin NEWS, TEGOMASS & TheGazettE & WEAVER & APPLICAT SPECTRA & FLUMPOOL; FTI's Minhwan + SongJoongKi & YooAhIn + KimSooHyun + Davichi + BaeSooBin! (the list just gets longer...)
I feed on fangirling :)

This is a space for me to record down all my daily (or not-so-daily) happenings so that I can reminiscence the past anytime I want. All this is just a facade, you have to befriend me to know me, but even if you do, you still won't know me.



s : Huiying.T, Sherlyn, Yanyan. Cixian. Germiane. NEWS Comm Cheesie, Bongqiuqiu, Xiaxue.

Archives.
200609, 200610, 200611, 200612, 200701, 200702, 200703, 200704, 200705, 200706, 200707, 200708, 200709, 200710, 200711, 200712, 200801, 200802, 200803, 200804, 200805, 200806, 200807, 200808, 200809, 200810, 200811, 200812, 200901, 200902, 200905, 200907, 200908, 200911, 200912, 201001, 201002, 201003, 201004, 201005, 201006, 201007, 201010, 201011, 201012, 201101, 201102, 201104, 201105, 201111, 201112, 201201, 201203, 201204, 201205, 201206, 201207, 201210, 201211, 201212, 201301, 201303, 201304, 201305, 201306, 201311, 201312, 201401, 201402, 201403, 201501,

Tuesday, October 28, 2008@12:00:00 am

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KAI !
ohmygawds, eur 1 yr older!(: but yea, eur still cute to me uhhh!(: i really hope tht you will stay as cute as ever and please, takkaires of eurself in japan! :D I really wanna see all of eur drumming skills in all th PVs /lives. No matter wht, I'll always be eur number1 fan!anw, I'm so sorry tht i won;t be able to give you any presents ): but I really hope tht you will get my wish! :D heee, must faster get married hor! If not you wait till i grown up and marry you! :x anwanw, all th best and I'm really glad tht i got th chance to noe of you and I'll continue to root for you no matter wht happens, rmb, you still hv alotalotalot of fans out thr who will go bubugagas over you tooo, just like me! :D You've been a GREAT motivation to me and will continue to be so. Let's jiayous tgt and enjoy eurself today! cos today is th day which a HUGE star is born! :D With TRUCKLOADS OF s .

T.T he wun get to read this, but well(:
all th best to him! My for him will go on forever! :D

***

uhhhh, EFFF-ED up ):
and i dun feel like toking abt it. ):
and when i actually tot today is suppose to be HAPPY ):

so i shall continue ltr! cos i hv to slp and go to tht stupid workshop . ):

[Edited at 0806pm, ]
woke up in th morning and my head is FUZZY! can't think at all ): well, then i went to bathe and went to school for th workshop. Mummy dropped me at th main junction and i took my time to walk all th way bk to the coffee shop. hee, so huai nian, cos sec1 i always walk to sch via tht path. then i reached thr and i'm like siao ding dong? kip walking here and thr, waiting for huiying.

Then i went to buy mifen first and i walked like a dead corpse. :x not feeling tht good nowadays... den suddenly got sumone said hi and i tot it wasnt directed to me, summore i didnt even bother looking up, so i just ignored him. then th guy said hi again, den i looked up and found out tht its NIWEN! haha, psps :x dun mean to ignore you de. :/ ohwell, then huiying came and we ate our mifen then I went to 7eleven to buy mineral water/sweets before going to sch lohh. Then saw Zul -.-

Then went for th workshop. :/ And i saw sherlyn w her short hair! :D hee, very CUTE!(: But her hair still can be tied up lohh. Anw, we were allocated into three groups, thr's purple, blue and orange. I'm in BLUE group instead of PURPLE ): ahhh, i want purple ):
  • Anw, I HIGH-ED w YINGQI over Kai's bday(: YuanGeok and Joanne dun seem to care me ): boohooooos.
    ohwell, then we sat in our groups and we went to different other venues for our events. blahhh, very boring! ): then finally we had our break.

    Me and Huiying went bk to co room. Then jieren said tht Siuhui haven come. Haii ): then i went in and saw Huiern teaching Zhiming and Krystal. (: Then still got ahyan they all w th percussion peeps :) then i played nanwangdeposhuijie on zys! OMG! damn nice! :D esp th melody lahhh! >:) ahhhhh, can't get enulf of it but still, i've to go bk to th workshop lohh.

    Second part of the workshop, we got to play musical chairs and XINSI IS FUNNY!(: haha, she lost thrice and hv to do forfeit! :x very funny lohh, she liven up th atmosphere by alotalot. Then, we hv to do an activity whr by we're splitted into 3 groups and th activity goes like this...

    Activity 2 - What is your "Best" like?

    Today is the birthday of a very significant person to you...
    You are to give this person something that belongs to you...
    Something you considered to be your "Best"...

    What will it be?

    My answer: Photographs of my childhood till now and a Camera.
    Reasons: The photographs are th only way tht I'll get to interact w him (Kai) as I can only get to know him thru th photos posted on internet and their Lives/Pvs, so, i also wanna maintain this special connection btw us(: Th Camera is for him to capture every of his scenes, so tht I'll be able to see them too.
    uhhh, but this is too impossible le lahh! ): as if this will actually happen ): RAWR! but every girl can dream(:

    Then we reached th interview w Mr. Nicholas Lee, haha. His life is damn fun and he's really very lucky lohh :) If only half of his luck can give to me uhh? :x ohwell, very style and sumhow inspiring? :/ And th whole thing ended w th small little skit performed by th trainers(: very cute! wahhsehh, summore we stil got CERTIFICATE! haha, so encouraging uhhh?

    The things i've learnt thr :
    #o1 F.I.G.H.T
    F -Face Your Failure
    I - Investigate Your Mistakes
    G - Goals for success
    H - Happy thoughts
    T - Try With your Best

    #o2 from th skit,
    SLACKER I have a purpose.
    Bad Attitude I can overcome.
    Broken Family I am NOT an accident.
    I am INSIGNIFICANT We believe in you.
    I am not good enough I can make a difference.
    I am a Failure I can do it.

    ohwell, It's not really very useless lahh this workshop. It's encouraging aft all! haha xD urghhhh, then we went bk to co and practise lohhh. Then Jieren told me tht Siuhui isn't here, think she's sick ): TAKKAIRES!(:

    AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. ):
    i emo diao le ): cos my skills sucks BIGTIME!
    Mrlee went thru nanwangdeposhuijie. and guess wht?! I didnt manage to noe how to play zys de melody no matter how long i stared at it lahh ): AHHHHH ): really very depressing lohhh. haii ): my skills are so lan alrdy, how to teach jnrs? ): booohooos, then i cried alittle while going home. Sorry people whom I've ignored ): But thanks for yr concern!(: I'm ok le bahhh. ahhhhh, dumb me. I just learnt how to think positively in th morning yet i still ended up like this. SHITTYASSS. T.T
    i tot today its suppose to be a happy day?
    but why am i not happy at all?
    i were sooo looking fwd to today in celebrating Kai's bday.
    But you noe, I really dun hv to mood to do so ):
    tell me, wht am i suppose to do?

    recently, everything have been going haywire. tell me, wht's wrong? how can i get others to uds wht I'm feeling? Why does th words coming from my mouth hurts so much? ): i really don't noe wht to do anymore. Nothing has been going on well for me. So tell me, wht am i suppose to do aft this? :/ everything i feel is ANGRY, HATE and ANGRY. my emotions are just like rollercoaster, drastic changes this few days. wht is changing? Me or you?


    s0hhuixin s Kai,UkeYutaka.(: /for, our will never end here,
    ahhh, my sis sent a fanmail to him just now and she just helped me typed a "happy birthday" then send le! RAWR! ): so little nia! then she say tht not all fan mail will be read by Kai, and most of them will be read by their workers thr ): boohooos, wht can be done to shorten th distance btw us? :x i reallyreallyreallyreally hope tht you will notice mine from th millon. :D