<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/32274185?origin\x3dhttps://s0hhuixin.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
SohHuiXin (L) KAIMASSUKE.
90% J + 4% K + 3% HK + 3% TW = 100% ME
A hardcore fan of 9864-nin NEWS, TEGOMASS & TheGazettE & WEAVER & APPLICAT SPECTRA & FLUMPOOL; FTI's Minhwan + SongJoongKi & YooAhIn + KimSooHyun + Davichi + BaeSooBin! (the list just gets longer...)
I feed on fangirling :)

This is a space for me to record down all my daily (or not-so-daily) happenings so that I can reminiscence the past anytime I want. All this is just a facade, you have to befriend me to know me, but even if you do, you still won't know me.



s : Huiying.T, Sherlyn, Yanyan. Cixian. Germiane. NEWS Comm Cheesie, Bongqiuqiu, Xiaxue.

Archives.
200609, 200610, 200611, 200612, 200701, 200702, 200703, 200704, 200705, 200706, 200707, 200708, 200709, 200710, 200711, 200712, 200801, 200802, 200803, 200804, 200805, 200806, 200807, 200808, 200809, 200810, 200811, 200812, 200901, 200902, 200905, 200907, 200908, 200911, 200912, 201001, 201002, 201003, 201004, 201005, 201006, 201007, 201010, 201011, 201012, 201101, 201102, 201104, 201105, 201111, 201112, 201201, 201203, 201204, 201205, 201206, 201207, 201210, 201211, 201212, 201301, 201303, 201304, 201305, 201306, 201311, 201312, 201401, 201402, 201403, 201501,

Tuesday, August 26, 2008@8:32:00 pm

And, after today, I'm not gonna cry.
No more.
Because, I have no more tears left to spare.

***

boohooos ): I seriously HATE today! (If you know wht had happened)

I don't wanna get retained lahh! One more subject to go before i really get retained this year. ):

And i really broke down today. I really can't take it anymore. But its really my own fault. 'Cos eversince school reopened, I've never gotten out of the holidays mood and I'm starting to not hand in my homework on time. Neither do i study for my test, but instead, i spent all of my time watching mangas till 2am in th morning. No wonder I'll fail all of my tests ):

Serves me right, ORBI.

Haii ): I don't wanna fail le! I really wanna pass, at least, let me get promoted? :{
Baaaa, i'm so deprived of confidence and encouragements now! D:
someone, spare me some of eurs? :x

anws, i wanna thank all of my friends who cheer me up in a way or another? thr's Xiaojun, Pauline, Huiern, Sherlyn, Xinzhi, Jieren etcetc... Sorry for worring you ): I guess I'm really a BIG burden uhh? :(

anw, thank you Huiern, I'll try to reflect on my ways, really. I'll tell myself to not sleep le! really! and I'll stop making excuses up for myself. Not anymore(:
and, XiaoJun, thanks for offering eur help. thanks(: I'll try to learn most of it myself and ask you if i really don't uds. THANKS :D and, rmb th promise you made today!(:
lastly, Pauline!! hmm, i dunno how she helped me, but she's been a GREAT chi partner :} Ps, sorry for slping in chinese toos >:( I'll slap myself awake de! I promise(:

then, i told my mum abt it. surprisingly, she didn't scold me. I guess she think tht i've alrdy tried my best le uhh? :/ AHHHH, it makes me feel even more guilty ): I really need to buck up in both of my maths! ): as well as all of my sciences! I can't regret choosing triple science! So, I shall persevere till th end! :D


*** I'm gonna put up an encouragement tagboard soon, so please, drop me some when you happen to passby(: anth is fine, but please, don't spam. THANKS :D