<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/32274185?origin\x3dhttps://s0hhuixin.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
SohHuiXin (L) KAIMASSUKE.
90% J + 4% K + 3% HK + 3% TW = 100% ME
A hardcore fan of 9864-nin NEWS, TEGOMASS & TheGazettE & WEAVER & APPLICAT SPECTRA & FLUMPOOL; FTI's Minhwan + SongJoongKi & YooAhIn + KimSooHyun + Davichi + BaeSooBin! (the list just gets longer...)
I feed on fangirling :)

This is a space for me to record down all my daily (or not-so-daily) happenings so that I can reminiscence the past anytime I want. All this is just a facade, you have to befriend me to know me, but even if you do, you still won't know me.



s : Huiying.T, Sherlyn, Yanyan. Cixian. Germiane. NEWS Comm Cheesie, Bongqiuqiu, Xiaxue.

Archives.
200609, 200610, 200611, 200612, 200701, 200702, 200703, 200704, 200705, 200706, 200707, 200708, 200709, 200710, 200711, 200712, 200801, 200802, 200803, 200804, 200805, 200806, 200807, 200808, 200809, 200810, 200811, 200812, 200901, 200902, 200905, 200907, 200908, 200911, 200912, 201001, 201002, 201003, 201004, 201005, 201006, 201007, 201010, 201011, 201012, 201101, 201102, 201104, 201105, 201111, 201112, 201201, 201203, 201204, 201205, 201206, 201207, 201210, 201211, 201212, 201301, 201303, 201304, 201305, 201306, 201311, 201312, 201401, 201402, 201403, 201501,

Monday, August 25, 2008@6:35:00 pm



Mine and Pauline's pudding :D
thr are custard, chocolate and coffee flavours :}


Me, pudding and sissy in negative mode(:

***

HERE are my zilian photos, so pls, prepare eurself, if not you can choose to exit my blog. :D





------

today sch was let off by 1210pm! :D Its such a miracle lahh :x But in th end I still didnt managed to go home early and i actually PANGSEH Pauline! ):

I'M SORRY, PAULINE!! ):

boohoos, she must be hating me frm her bottom of her guts ):
baaaaaa, but anws, we went to th library lohh. then we chatted alotalot(: I mean, crapped (I crapped th most!) hees, den all of them so serious while i'm still playing dwn thr -.- boohoos, i'm so EXTRAA. >:(

Then we went home and she kept complaining tht she's hungry! >:D so we went to eat snacks lohh :D denden i went home and i met Genesis so we chased after th bus tgt and i realised tht i ran damn SLOW ): boohoo, it must be cause of my SHORT legs uhh? :/ then we chatted quite abit and he kept yawning -.- which makes me feel like slping toos! *.* after all, I'm able to go home at 1210pm de lohh, but instead, i went home at 6 plus, as usual D:

While chatting i actually realised tht he lives in a MANSIONATE! (dunno how to spell, and i dun really care to check it up) gawds, he's FILTHY RICH! I must find one day to visit him :D

*Genesis, you must thank me uhh, cos i help to advertise eur house for you on my Blog lehh :D (even tho not many ppl visits my blog, but oh well, passerbys will still get to noe of it :D )
andand, yahh lahh -,- eur such an EFFICENT SL OF CELLO/BASS :D

**pfff, i feel so bad to have to lie through my teeth! :x but, if this makes him feel btr, i guess i still have to do it (: and its not like its 100% fake mahh. aft all, he DOES make some effort to give me his section funds FIRST(:

its so hard to smile, when you are around. You are always so attention-seeking, which makes me feel so invisible, around you. Can you go away? Because I'll go away to a place without your presence. So then, can i live my life like me. The tears which used to fall, no longer. I could cry, at the thought of you. You are so hateful, so hateful. I used to cry over the thoughts of me hating you, but you know, it's hard. After all, we've been the best of friends for the past 15 years, once. But no longer. Because i can't trust you anymore. It's so hard to breathe, right here. Somebody caome and release me, from here. Take me to a place, where i can breathe, no longer.

i'm so sick of hating you, when you are already part of me.
maybe, a smile is just a mask which helps to keep your sorrows deep inside.