<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/32274185?origin\x3dhttps://s0hhuixin.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
SohHuiXin (L) KAIMASSUKE.
90% J + 4% K + 3% HK + 3% TW = 100% ME
A hardcore fan of 9864-nin NEWS, TEGOMASS & TheGazettE & WEAVER & APPLICAT SPECTRA & FLUMPOOL; FTI's Minhwan + SongJoongKi & YooAhIn + KimSooHyun + Davichi + BaeSooBin! (the list just gets longer...)
I feed on fangirling :)

This is a space for me to record down all my daily (or not-so-daily) happenings so that I can reminiscence the past anytime I want. All this is just a facade, you have to befriend me to know me, but even if you do, you still won't know me.



s : Huiying.T, Sherlyn, Yanyan. Cixian. Germiane. NEWS Comm Cheesie, Bongqiuqiu, Xiaxue.

Archives.
200609, 200610, 200611, 200612, 200701, 200702, 200703, 200704, 200705, 200706, 200707, 200708, 200709, 200710, 200711, 200712, 200801, 200802, 200803, 200804, 200805, 200806, 200807, 200808, 200809, 200810, 200811, 200812, 200901, 200902, 200905, 200907, 200908, 200911, 200912, 201001, 201002, 201003, 201004, 201005, 201006, 201007, 201010, 201011, 201012, 201101, 201102, 201104, 201105, 201111, 201112, 201201, 201203, 201204, 201205, 201206, 201207, 201210, 201211, 201212, 201301, 201303, 201304, 201305, 201306, 201311, 201312, 201401, 201402, 201403, 201501,

Friday, August 01, 2008@11:27:00 pm

Jialing :D : hellloooooo :)
PAULINE: thank me for? haha xD
B.jiawei: ehhehh, cos I'm tired mahh. and i'm not feeling well :/ tht's why lohh!
yuhEng: hellloooooo, BIRDBRAINED :DDDDDDD tml's my bday! :D
***


its 2328pm right now, and tomorrow at this time, its th time when i'm newlyborned :D
well, i didn't really planned to blog at this time, its just coincidence. Really.



HAPPY BIRTHDAY MADDY(:
even tho its just a few minute more to th end of eur bday. but i thnk you really enjoyed eurself today bahh :D

3e5'o8 is damn sweet lahh(:
cos they bought a birthday cake just for maddy and they gave to th august babies toos :D
and surprisingly, Gerald rmbed my bday and offered me th cake! *touched* but i didnt eat cos i can't even finish my own horfun! GAHHH.

wells, stupid Gerald is trying to be funny and he kept asking th girls if they wanna stead wif him -.- gawds, no one wants him! haha xD den he and Sherlyn damn sweet lahh, cos Gerald ask almost evryone tht question yet he don't dare to ask sherlyn! :D see?
Gerald will only act shy infront of the person he LIKES(:


lastly, i wanna thank all of th ppl who wished me an advance bday(:
especially 3e5, Daddy, Darren, Andrew ... ICAN'TREMEBER! *gawdss* aiya, EVERYONE(:
THANKS, ALOT. :D

I love tht photoframe wif me and Andrew's pic inside,
I love th necklace and tht HUGE Kisses Darren gave me,
and tht untouched cake frm 3e5 :D

I hope tht tml will be a better day for me :D
and of course, I've decided not to EMO, nor to FAIL my subjects :}
so, pls do guide me along if i turn to YOUU(:


I shall sign off now, and i'll enjoy th last few 16mins before i turns 15 (:
current time: 2344pm(: