<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/32274185?origin\x3dhttps://s0hhuixin.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
SohHuiXin (L) KAIMASSUKE.
90% J + 4% K + 3% HK + 3% TW = 100% ME
A hardcore fan of 9864-nin NEWS, TEGOMASS & TheGazettE & WEAVER & APPLICAT SPECTRA & FLUMPOOL; FTI's Minhwan + SongJoongKi & YooAhIn + KimSooHyun + Davichi + BaeSooBin! (the list just gets longer...)
I feed on fangirling :)

This is a space for me to record down all my daily (or not-so-daily) happenings so that I can reminiscence the past anytime I want. All this is just a facade, you have to befriend me to know me, but even if you do, you still won't know me.



s : Huiying.T, Sherlyn, Yanyan. Cixian. Germiane. NEWS Comm Cheesie, Bongqiuqiu, Xiaxue.

Archives.
200609, 200610, 200611, 200612, 200701, 200702, 200703, 200704, 200705, 200706, 200707, 200708, 200709, 200710, 200711, 200712, 200801, 200802, 200803, 200804, 200805, 200806, 200807, 200808, 200809, 200810, 200811, 200812, 200901, 200902, 200905, 200907, 200908, 200911, 200912, 201001, 201002, 201003, 201004, 201005, 201006, 201007, 201010, 201011, 201012, 201101, 201102, 201104, 201105, 201111, 201112, 201201, 201203, 201204, 201205, 201206, 201207, 201210, 201211, 201212, 201301, 201303, 201304, 201305, 201306, 201311, 201312, 201401, 201402, 201403, 201501,

Thursday, August 21, 2008@11:36:00 pm

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, JESSICA!(:
hees, deardear ahma! so sorry for not able to wish you face-to-face, cos i actually didnt have th chance to mit you ): and, eur bday present might have to wait alittle, sorry uhh! But, anw, eur FINALLY 15 :D I can't believe it lohh, cos eur suppose to be OLDER than me de lohh! haha, but its actually th opposite :x anws, don't stress eurself out hor! i mean, you can relax a little lahh, aft all, you must rmb tht you still have us behind you, supporting you(: I'm so happy yo be able to make friends with you lohh, really(: Lastly, i just wanna say tht ILOVEYOU :D
***

boohoos, today we had our maths test and it sucks BIGTIME. ): okay, to me it is lahh. cos i do not noe how to do ALL. and, i actually figured one of it out, but i dunno why, maybe due to brain malfunctioning, i didn't do tht way which was correct. HAHA, I'M SO STUPID !! boo ): I'm surely gonna fail this time round again. ):

anws, initially, we went to AVA2 for our maths test and th power keep tripping! and according to darren, it tripped 6 times! ): and so we have to go bk to our classroom to do our test lohh. But at the first time when it tripped it's so FUN xD cos its DARK, and many of them took out their ** and began s*****g then they kept screaming (cos of nth) -.- anws, tht's not th main part. th main part is tht Paul came standing in front of me and I seriously can't see him! REALLY! :x i only can see his GREEN tee -.- tht's all. GAWDS, I'm not trying to discriminate or wht uhh :D and tht stupid leonard, he stood behind me while i'm toking to pauline (in th dark) and i turned bhind and i SCREAMED! Boooo ):

then we went home lohh, and most of them were emoing and I'm th one hu is trying to create th atmosphere of happiness, but as you noe, i failed again. ha, my life is full of failures uhh? :/ but luckily pauline and sherlyn did cheerup at least 0.00000000001%? :D hees, but its weird tho, cos i'm suppose to be th one hu is emoing lahh ): cos i didnt do alot of questions. But instead, they are th one hu is emoing and i'm th one hu is cheering them on. -.-

Then we toked quite a little before having pauline bk to her NORMAL self and we went home tgt(:

&; I WANNA THANK PAUL(:
'cos he's always thr to jerk me wide awake whenevr i fall alslp in physics/maths :D and, He's always guiding me along when i'm lost in maths.
THANKS,DUDE :D


Have You Ever?
By: Brandy

Have you ever loved somebody so much
It makes you cry
Have you ever needed something so bad
You can't sleep at night
Have you ever tried to find the words
But they don't come out right
Have you ever, have you ever

Have you ever been in love
Been in love so bad
You'd do anything to make them understand
Have you ever had someone steal your heart away
You'd give anything to make them feel the same
Have you ever searched for words to get you in their heart
But you don't know what to say
And you don't know where to start

Have you ever found the one
You've dreamed of all of your life
You'd do just about anything to look into their eyes
Have you finally found the one you've given your heart to
Only to find that one won't give their heart to you
Have you ever closed your eyes and
Dreamed that they were there
And all you can do is wait for the day when they will care

What do I gotta do to get you in my arms baby
What do I gotta say to get to your heart
To make you understand how I need you next to me
Gotta get you into my world
'Cause baby I can't sleep

do you noe, wht does it feels like when you wanted THATTHING so much, tht you can even lose eurself.
do you noe, how does it feels like when THATTHING is visible, yet, out of eur reach?
do you noe, how much effort i put in in trying to get THATTHING?
But, I didnt not know tht THATTHING does not belong to mine, but hers?
I didnt know tht THATTHING is so impossible, till I did not dare to dream of it?
even if a miracle was to happen, I'm sure tht THATTHING will never be mine.
cos, I've lost tht ability to fight for THATTHING with you, eversince longlong time ago.
i tot you were my friend,But,appearantly you aren't.Why?We're such close friends few years back and now, you seem so far away.I couldn't help but feel this.Am I hating you, or are you hating me? ): i dunno,this feeling is so weird.Am I jealous of eur intelligence please,sumone,tell me tht i'm wrong.


It's just tht i'm oblivious to it, tht's all. ):


Goodbye, As.
Hello, Fs.