
Wednesday, July 09, 2008@10:13:00 pm
i shall do my overdue-
d quiz(:
Rules: Bloggers who has been tagged has to start with 10 random facts about themselves. At the end of this quiz, you have to choose 10 people and tag them about this quiz.o1. I am stupid.
o2.
ILOVEKAI!03.
I LOVE-D SENGFONG.o4. I
LOVE TheGazettE.
o5. I wanna go
JAPAN.
o6. I am a
STARFISH(:
o7. I
LOVE ChineseOrchestra, and my Zhongyinsheng/Cizhongyinsheng.
o8. My brain is shrinking
EVERYDAYY D:
o9. My bladder expands whenevr i hold my pee. :/
1o.
I LOVE FRENCHKISSING my laogong! :}
People who have to do this wonderful quiz:
YOU, YOU and YOU(:
***RAHH ): dun ask me about my oral, please.
cos i'm so gonna
F A I L it ): baaaa. i was th
first, wad you expect? ): i was damn nervous till i read wrongly, speak nth and nth came to my head. and i left out alot of points ): when finish i really almost cried out ): RAHH, i dun wanna fail. >:( But, i noe i'm gonna fail. aft all, i'm
STUPID.
but, thanks to all my friends who wished me good luck(: thanks for having so much faith in me,
BUT, i'm still gonna let eur dwn. Aft all, i
screwed it up despite th fact tht i tot
i'll do well.its not tht th topic was hard or wht, its just tht
i sucks too much. sorry, i didnt meant for thngs to turn out this way. but, it still did.
sometyms, i wonder why, i try so hard. even tho i noe tht it will still out th same. maybe, i should drop my HCL. but, part of me still dun want to gif it up. Tell me, why does it hurts so much? :/ i really wanna get a distinction, but now, it seem so farr. maybe, a PASS will be good enulf for me. ): why am i so stupid? )): i shld really become a starfish and live underwater, like this, i dun have to worry so much, do i? :}
baaa, today
sinting and yuping came bk!(: but, i didnt talk to them when i actually got th chance. URGH, wht's wrong wif me? :/ why do i have to care abt th dumb orals? i'm such a
BAD jnr ):