<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/32274185?origin\x3dhttps://s0hhuixin.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
SohHuiXin (L) KAIMASSUKE.
90% J + 4% K + 3% HK + 3% TW = 100% ME
A hardcore fan of 9864-nin NEWS, TEGOMASS & TheGazettE & WEAVER & APPLICAT SPECTRA & FLUMPOOL; FTI's Minhwan + SongJoongKi & YooAhIn + KimSooHyun + Davichi + BaeSooBin! (the list just gets longer...)
I feed on fangirling :)

This is a space for me to record down all my daily (or not-so-daily) happenings so that I can reminiscence the past anytime I want. All this is just a facade, you have to befriend me to know me, but even if you do, you still won't know me.



s : Huiying.T, Sherlyn, Yanyan. Cixian. Germiane. NEWS Comm Cheesie, Bongqiuqiu, Xiaxue.

Archives.
200609, 200610, 200611, 200612, 200701, 200702, 200703, 200704, 200705, 200706, 200707, 200708, 200709, 200710, 200711, 200712, 200801, 200802, 200803, 200804, 200805, 200806, 200807, 200808, 200809, 200810, 200811, 200812, 200901, 200902, 200905, 200907, 200908, 200911, 200912, 201001, 201002, 201003, 201004, 201005, 201006, 201007, 201010, 201011, 201012, 201101, 201102, 201104, 201105, 201111, 201112, 201201, 201203, 201204, 201205, 201206, 201207, 201210, 201211, 201212, 201301, 201303, 201304, 201305, 201306, 201311, 201312, 201401, 201402, 201403, 201501,

Wednesday, July 30, 2008@11:30:00 pm

Jane: haha, got colourful mehh? :} thanks for tagging(:
xinzhi: I LOVE KAI(: and you love reita!(:
sHERlyn: hees, really? if you going to shanghai den must buy smth bk for MEEE(:
JR: -.- wuliao! obviously you will have lahh !! >:D
Huiying: EWWW, ZHANGYANG! D:<
wj: hees, KAI is someone i LOVE, AIKS is sumone i DONT love :D summore you love aiks jiu can le mahh, i dun wanna snatch wif you(:
Berlinda: haha, MRONG IS CUTE(:
HuiQi: haha, i ried to tag eur chi blog(: and eur bs is NICE(:
zaiyuan!: THANKS. :} but i dun wanna get it.
SIUHUI: hellooo, my deardear NANGUA.
PAULINE: yepps!(: planetarium is NICE, but The GazettE is muchmuch nicer!
yy: GAWDS!! i cun cut her hair lahh! cos her hair is too long, mine is too short le ): YOUVERYEVIL! wanna laf at my hair uhh! haha xD and i die also wun wanna cut MAC's hair BLEAHHS! :D dun be too disappointed uhh.
***


nowadays, things dun just really go th way as planned.

do they?

evrything i do, its just wrong.

nothing is gonna be right again.

maybe, its because of my birthday?





if its really th case, den i hope tht my birthday will never come.

then, at least, things will go bk to th same.



why am i so stupid?
i really hate myself alotalot.

esp wif this stupid brain of mine.
i keep failing all my tests and obviously all of my results have dropped drastically.


i dunno why either.
why?

maybe, i'm really born like this and nth will change.

sometimes, i wonder wht's my purpose on this Earth.
i did nth to create more trouble.

I cun do anth right.
Its all wrong.

I can't even pass my class tests.
I can't be a good senior.
I can't be responsible of my own actions.
I can't be able to fit in into my own class.
I can't be happy.
I can't be honest to myself.
I can't be serious.
I can't be myself.
I can't stop crying.

I really can't.
I dunno why either.

Its just tht, i can't smile like before.
I hate putting on tht fake smile flashing it to evryone.

Its just not me.
Its fake.

but tell me, wht is me?




i dun even noe it myself.
sometyms i just simply cun fit in.

i reallyreallyreally cun.
I'm sick of trying so hard.

Even when i tried so hard, its just no good.
I hate myself.





If only, i can be a little more like me.



Its so long eversince i cried for so long.
My eyes were swollen.
No doubt tht i'm ugly now.

But i AM ugly.
so no use being "pretty".

I really want things to go bk to th same old days.
where I'm still average-brained.

where I'm still happier.

but now, its not like this.
I wonder why.

I want a completefamily. where thr is no quarrels. i dun wanna hear them. i dun wanna go home, seeing you crying, hearing eur screaming at each other. i'm sick of it. really very sick of it. I hate it. I reallyreally do. esp behind th closed doors. its not like eur doors are soundproof or wht. I hate it. I dun wanna come home. Its not a home. whenevr i come home i'm all alone. tht's not home. Whenevr at night i have to hear eur quarrels and sobbings. how can i say tht i'm used to it? i'll nv will. trust me. when then can i come home saying tht i'm really home? when can i have a day wif no cryings, but only laughters? when can i come home wif evryone thr welcoming me? when? when will tht day come?




I left, cos i could not fit in.
I'm sick of trying so hard when nth pays off.


perhaps, you could get me a smiling mask, so tht i do not hv to fake a smile anymore.
it would be btr if i'm dead. and away frm here.

Love, its not just a game for two.
its a game for more than just you and me.
It concerns practically us, if you have realised.