<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/32274185?origin\x3dhttps://s0hhuixin.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
SohHuiXin (L) KAIMASSUKE.
90% J + 4% K + 3% HK + 3% TW = 100% ME
A hardcore fan of 9864-nin NEWS, TEGOMASS & TheGazettE & WEAVER & APPLICAT SPECTRA & FLUMPOOL; FTI's Minhwan + SongJoongKi & YooAhIn + KimSooHyun + Davichi + BaeSooBin! (the list just gets longer...)
I feed on fangirling :)

This is a space for me to record down all my daily (or not-so-daily) happenings so that I can reminiscence the past anytime I want. All this is just a facade, you have to befriend me to know me, but even if you do, you still won't know me.



s : Huiying.T, Sherlyn, Yanyan. Cixian. Germiane. NEWS Comm Cheesie, Bongqiuqiu, Xiaxue.

Archives.
200609, 200610, 200611, 200612, 200701, 200702, 200703, 200704, 200705, 200706, 200707, 200708, 200709, 200710, 200711, 200712, 200801, 200802, 200803, 200804, 200805, 200806, 200807, 200808, 200809, 200810, 200811, 200812, 200901, 200902, 200905, 200907, 200908, 200911, 200912, 201001, 201002, 201003, 201004, 201005, 201006, 201007, 201010, 201011, 201012, 201101, 201102, 201104, 201105, 201111, 201112, 201201, 201203, 201204, 201205, 201206, 201207, 201210, 201211, 201212, 201301, 201303, 201304, 201305, 201306, 201311, 201312, 201401, 201402, 201403, 201501,

Thursday, June 26, 2008@11:50:00 pm

haha, you must be thinking tht i'm crazy, cos i'm blogging late in th night(: wells, i thnk i really am crazy:} but suddenly got tht feeling, so i neglected my homework just for my blog(: i'm sorry to my readers (if thr's any) cos i didnt blog for such a long tym and th thngs i promised did not really came true. well, just give a few more days to adapt, aft all, homework are piling up and its hard to manage time yea? sorry :/ anws, i came to blog cos we did smth damn cool during CME today(: let's go~


Financial Literacy for Sec 3 (week1)
A) Worksheet on Attaining Dreams.

1. Write down 3 dreams that you wish to attain in the future, assuming that you have everything that it takes to achieve them. List them in order of importance to you, beginning with the most important.

2. Write down the amount of money needed to fulfil each dream.
  1. own a zhongyinsheng&get an instructor to coach me :] -- $2100
  2. try to get into SYCO/SCO x] --$50?
  3. to go to Japan and see KAI! -- $5000:X and of course get alot of LOVE from Kai!

3. Write down your current amount of savings ($$ in wallet/piggybank/bank account).
Total Savings
: $5 :/

4. Calculate the amount of money that you need to earn to attain the dream.
Total $$ to earn = Amount of $$ needed - Total Savings
= $(5000+50+2100)-$5
= $7145! *gawkkks*


5. The plain block below represent 100 years, (i don't want to live for so long!), divided into 10 segments of 10 years each.

i) Mark the age that you will like your most important dream to be achieved on the block. (Eg. For age 35, count 3.5 segments and mark it.) Shade all the area on the right of the mark.

ii) Mark your current age (Eg. Age: 15) on the block and shade all the area left of the second mark.

iii) Sleep represents one-third of our lives. For the remaining unshaded are, shade one-third of it.

iv) The final unshaded are represents the number of years that you have to attain your dream.

Amount of $$ to earn per month = Total $$ to earn divided by (number of unshaded years x 12)
= $7145 divided by (5 x 12)
= $119.10!


***

gawkkksss(: ts like so cheap can? :} i mean, as compared to my friends lahh, aft all, they have BIG dreams, while i have my SMALL dreams(: gawkks, i really wanna accomplish these dreams~ baaa ): anws, do give this a try, cos i really find it meaningful(:

and, mrs chua started off with the slideshow and it wrote something like "My dreams. My aspirations."Gawkkks, it just reminded me of MUSIC CAMP(: cos our theme is called, Directions.Aspirations. Baa, i miss music camp like shit now ):

so, i chatted with waikhin, th dizi soloist online and he sended me all th recordings of our actual concert. DAMN NICE(: and we chatted about lot of things, but th main part is tht...

(9:47 PM) œ {/-LauWK-\} œ: you know i've thought of sending an email to mr lim (our music camp th administrator) to ask if they got record...
(9:47 PM) s0hhuixin. Kai is LOVE. I MISS MUSICCAMP'08 LOADS)): : GOGOGOOGOOOO!!(:
(9:48 PM) œ {/-LauWK-\} œ: y me?
(9:48 PM) s0hhuixin. Kai is LOVE. I MISS MUSICCAMP'08 LOADS)): : ask him if we can have an outing tgt ((:
(9:48 PM) œ {/-LauWK-\} œ: ...
(9:48 PM) œ {/-LauWK-\} œ: huh?
(9:48 PM) s0hhuixin. Kai is LOVE. I MISS MUSICCAMP'08 LOADS)): : cos you are dizi soloist!!
(9:48 PM) œ {/-LauWK-\} œ: outing
(9:48 PM) s0hhuixin. Kai is LOVE. I MISS MUSICCAMP'08 LOADS)): : yeayea(:
(9:48 PM) œ {/-LauWK-\} œ: .......
(9:48 PM) s0hhuixin. Kai is LOVE. I MISS MUSICCAMP'08 LOADS)): : T,T
(9:48 PM) œ {/-LauWK-\} œ: good idea but..
(9:48 PM) œ {/-LauWK-\} œ: never mind i ask my teacher to ask him for the records
(9:48 PM) œ {/-LauWK-\} œ: but the iuting right
(9:49 PM) œ {/-LauWK-\} œ: we can organise ourselves la
(9:49 PM) œ {/-LauWK-\} œ: *outing
(9:49 PM) s0hhuixin. Kai is LOVE. I MISS MUSICCAMP'08 LOADS)): : haha okayys(:
(9:49 PM) s0hhuixin. Kai is LOVE. I MISS MUSICCAMP'08 LOADS)): : but, ltr no one wanna go~~~
(9:49 PM) s0hhuixin. Kai is LOVE. I MISS MUSICCAMP'08 LOADS)): : sad):
(9:49 PM) œ {/-LauWK-\} œ: haha i doubt so
(9:49 PM) s0hhuixin. Kai is LOVE. I MISS MUSICCAMP'08 LOADS)): : so liyong mrlim good lohh
(9:49 PM) s0hhuixin. Kai is LOVE. I MISS MUSICCAMP'08 LOADS)): why?
(9:49 PM) œ {/-LauWK-\} œ: alot ppl are missing the music camp
(9:49 PM) œ {/-LauWK-\} œ: so think they will go to meet their frens again
(9:49 PM) s0hhuixin. Kai is LOVE. I MISS MUSICCAMP'08 LOADS)): : YEAYEA(:
(9:50 PM) s0hhuixin. Kai is LOVE. I MISS MUSICCAMP'08 LOADS)): : really mahh!! its like so cool? :/
(9:50 PM) œ {/-LauWK-\} œ: yea
(9:50 PM) s0hhuixin. Kai is LOVE. I MISS MUSICCAMP'08 LOADS)): : GAWDS(:

muahahas, i want outing(: esp Orchestra A&B together de, even tho its IMPOSSIBLE(:

and, he also said ;
(9:53 PM)s0hhuixin. Kai is LOVE. I MISS MUSICCAMP'08 LOADS)): : and sebastian, cos he audi tgt wif me de mahh
(9:53 PM) œ {/-LauWK-\} œ: yea i know haha
(9:53 PM) œ {/-LauWK-\} œ: he keeps talking bout u
(9:54 PM) s0hhuixin. Kai is LOVE. I MISS MUSICCAMP'08 LOADS)): : haha!! :}}}}
(9:54 PM) s0hhuixin. Kai is LOVE. I MISS MUSICCAMP'08 LOADS)): : really?
(9:54 PM) s0hhuixin. Kai is LOVE. I MISS MUSICCAMP'08 LOADS)): : haha xD
GAWKKKS(: see? i'm so HYPER when i saw tht(:


but tht sebastian is tht dumb to say ;
(9:54 PM) s0hhuixin. Kai is LOVE. I MISS MUSICCAMP'08 LOADS)): : only one zys and he blew THAT loud
(9:54 PM) œ {/-LauWK-\} œ: he like dun care like that
(9:54 PM) œ {/-LauWK-\} œ: i ask him to go for grading
(9:54 PM) s0hhuixin. Kai is LOVE. I MISS MUSICCAMP'08 LOADS)): : YAHH LOHH!!!!
(9:54 PM) œ {/-LauWK-\} œ: he said
(9:55 PM) œ {/-LauWK-\} œ: i m not going to be a musician anw....waste money
(9:55 PM) s0hhuixin. Kai is LOVE. I MISS MUSICCAMP'08 LOADS)): : GAWDS, tell him to go die ~~~haha.


lastly, we toked about EVRYTHING:}

(9:55 PM) s0hhuixin. Kai is LOVE. I MISS MUSICCAMP'08 LOADS)): : i want to join SCO(:
(9:55 PM) œ {/-LauWK-\} œ: thats everyone's dream
(9:55 PM) œ {/-LauWK-\} œ: more or less...
(9:55 PM) s0hhuixin. Kai is LOVE. I MISS MUSICCAMP'08 LOADS)): : I WANT!!!:D its like earning music by doing smth you love so much(:
(9:55 PM) s0hhuixin. Kai is LOVE. I MISS MUSICCAMP'08 LOADS)): : yahh(:
(9:56 PM) s0hhuixin. Kai is LOVE. I MISS MUSICCAMP'08 LOADS)): : *money
(9:56 PM) s0hhuixin. Kai is LOVE. I MISS MUSICCAMP'08 LOADS)): : TT
(9:56 PM) œ {/-LauWK-\} œ: haha
(9:56 PM) œ {/-LauWK-\} œ: yea its cool
(9:56 PM) s0hhuixin. Kai is LOVE. I MISS MUSICCAMP'08 LOADS)): : haha xD
(9:57 PM) œ {/-LauWK-\} œ: full time instructor part time sco
(9:57 PM)s0hhuixin. Kai is LOVE. I MISS MUSICCAMP'08 LOADS)): : haha!! yahh((:
(9:57 PM) s0hhuixin. Kai is LOVE. I MISS MUSICCAMP'08 LOADS)): : den sumore you can teach th future generation abt music and share wif hem
(9:57 PM) s0hhuixin. Kai is LOVE. I MISS MUSICCAMP'08 LOADS)): : *them
(9:57 PM) s0hhuixin. Kai is LOVE. I MISS MUSICCAMP'08 LOADS)): : WAHHH~~~
(9:57 PM) œ {/-LauWK-\} œ: yea
(9:57 PM) œ {/-LauWK-\} œ: talk to them bout ur stories haha
(9:58 PM) s0hhuixin. Kai is LOVE. I MISS MUSICCAMP'08 LOADS)): : haha xD they wun be inspired de -.- they will find me siao
(9:58 PM) œ {/-LauWK-\} œ: haha
(9:59 PM) œ {/-LauWK-\} œ: did u go for grading exams?
(10:01 PM) s0hhuixin. Kai is LOVE. I MISS MUSICCAMP'08 LOADS)): : nopes
(10:01 PM) s0hhuixin. Kai is LOVE. I MISS MUSICCAMP'08 LOADS)): : i so lan go...
(10:01 PM) s0hhuixin. Kai is LOVE. I MISS MUSICCAMP'08 LOADS)): : wahh, dui lian
(10:01 PM) s0hhuixin. Kai is LOVE. I MISS MUSICCAMP'08 LOADS)): : *diu
(10:01 PM) œ {/-LauWK-\} œ: haha no lor
(10:01 PM) œ {/-LauWK-\} œ: u'r quite good ma
(10:02 PM) s0hhuixin. Kai is LOVE. I MISS MUSICCAMP'08 LOADS)): : wh got?
(10:02 PM) s0hhuixin. Kai is LOVE. I MISS MUSICCAMP'08 LOADS)): : if i good jiu wun make misakes le!!
(10:02 PM) s0hhuixin. Kai is LOVE. I MISS MUSICCAMP'08 LOADS)): : *mistakes
(10:02 PM) œ {/-LauWK-\} œ: haha
(10:03 PM) œ {/-LauWK-\} œ: mistakes are unavoidable one ma..
(10:05 PM) s0hhuixin. Kai is LOVE. I MISS MUSICCAMP'08 LOADS)): : haha xD but zys like dun hv grades
(10:05 PM) s0hhuixin. Kai is LOVE. I MISS MUSICCAMP'08 LOADS)): : cos all we can do is to blow zhang yin
(10:05 PM) s0hhuixin. Kai is LOVE. I MISS MUSICCAMP'08 LOADS)): : **chang
(10:06 PM) œ {/-LauWK-\} œ: thought all instruments have grades?
(10:06 PM) s0hhuixin. Kai is LOVE. I MISS MUSICCAMP'08 LOADS)): : haha, i dunno lehh
(10:06 PM) s0hhuixin. Kai is LOVE. I MISS MUSICCAMP'08 LOADS)): : nv heard of zys de

***
and its th end of our conversation lohh. see? :}} our PASSION for co will NEVER die(:

and i've made up my mind. i'll work HARD towards my three dreams, esp th first one(: GAWKKS, i want ONGYIHORNG to teach me:} even tho i'm this lan :/